For years, Korg's Pa series have been among the most popular and respected interactive arranger workstations on the market. Now Korg's Pa series of arranger keyboards has an exciting new flagship model: the Pa3X. The Pa3X offers some of Korg's most realistic sounds in a powerful and easy-to-use workstation format. This fantastic keyboard features Korg's Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine, providing you with highly realistic vivid sound. The Pa3X's extensive 256MB ROM sports an amazing selection of sounds, including pianos borrowed from Korg's acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano.
When it comes to hands-on controls, the Pa3X has everything you could want from a portable arranger keyboard workstation. Three assignable switches give you control over your choice of live parameters, and a 4-way joystick lets you add breathtaking modulation and transition effects. You also get a ribbon controller, which allows you to access the Pa3X's many layers of sound articulation, and a TouchView TFT display makes navigation a snap. Over 400 factory Styles add depth and dimension to your music as you play. What's more, the Pa3X features truly amazing vocal processing, including the new TC-Helicon Vocal Processor and Adaptive Mic Setting mode for performance ready vocals with automatic EQ, compression, and gate settings. If you're ready to write, arrange, and perform music like never before, you're ready for the new Korg Pa3X. The Pa3X is available in both 76- and 61-key versions.Korg Pa3X Arranger Workstation Features
- 61-key synth-action arranger keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound, including pianos borrowed from the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano, plus Ambience Drums
- Massive internal ROM - plus up to 256 MB of user PCM data (equivalent to 512 MB) provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick, and ribbon strip ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Elegantly designed and reliable aluminum cabinet
- TouchView TFT display
- Professional graphic interface with new Search facility for quickly locating musical resources
- Self-refreshing PCM Data memory backup - supported by Intelligent Re-Charge system - ensures fast startup
- Improved Style and Performance selection, Over 400 factory Styles; each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Up to 8 Stereo Effects at once, including flexible Master and Insert routing for Styles and songs. New Vintage Effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
- TC-Helicon Vocal Processor (VoiceLive2 derived) with dedicated professional effects
- Adaptive Mic Setting provides a virtual sound engineer to automatically set the best EQ/Compressor/Gate settings for your voice
- Professional Final Mastering tools from "Waves Audio" plugins "MaxxAudio " suite
- Double MP3/MIDI files player and recorder with Advanced Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with Lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MIDI files and MP3 files
- Audio Chord Detection function that automatically extracts chords to send to the Vocal Processor from MP3 files
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM songs
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages)
- Tone Generator
- KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator
- 120 Voices, 120 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- 3-band EQ for each track
- Up to 8 Stereo Digital Multi-Effects block system
- 140 Effects types plus Vocoder
- Final Mastering Effects by Waves
- Control Inputs
- Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal), Assignable Pedal/Switch, EC-5 (Programmable Multi-Switches)
- Analog Outputs: Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Out 1, Out 2, Headphones (in the front panel)
- Digital Outputs: S/P DIF (48 kHz - coaxial), mirroring the Main Stereo Outputs
- Line Inputs: 2 Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono
- Microphone Input: Combo XLR balanced with Gain control (15 to 50 dB) and switchable Phantom Power
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru; standard Midi connectors
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- USB: 2 USB Host Front/Rear (2.0 Hi Speed) and 1 USB Device Rear (1.1 Full Speed) connections
- Hard Disk/Mass Storage: Standard 4GB memory USB
- Weight: 32.4 lbs
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.