An Analog Drum Machine for On-The-Go Artists Volca Beats is the ideal instrument for anyone looking for a portable analog drum machine. Weighing less than one pound, and complete with built-in speakers, Volca Beats is a truly just that. The unit runs on six AA batteries for approximately 10 hours. The unit may also be powered by regular AC power adapter if preferred (sold separately). It's also truly compact, with a minimal form factor and lightweight design. Volca Beats is one drum kit that won't weigh you down.
Analog Drum Sounds and Electribe-Inspired Sequencer Volca Bass is not just an analog drum machine, it's also an Electribe-inspired 16-step sequencer, with onboard memory for storing 8 of your favorite patterns. That means you can immediately recall your favorite drum kits and patterns with the press of a button -- a totally modern twist on an otherwise analog beat box. Volca beats provides six analog drum parts (kick, snare, hi tom, lo tom, closed hi hat, and open hi hat) and four PCM drum parts (clap, claves, agogo, and crash) all of which are fully editable with knobs and buttons on the unit. Everything is right in front of you, so you can tweak and edit parameters until it sounds just the way you like it.
Works with Other Volca Synths Volca Beats can easily integrate with other Korg Volca synths via the provided Sync In/Out port. Volca units may also be integrated with your existing DAW or MIDI environment via the provided MIDI port.
Korg Volca Beats Analog Rhythm Machine Features - Portable analog drum machine with sequencer
- Multi-touch keyboard and internal speakers
- Supports ten drum parts simultaneously: six analog drum parts and four PCM drum parts
- Analog drum types: kick, snare, hi tom, lo tom, closed hi hat, and open hi hat
- PCM drum types: clap, claves, agogo, and crash
- Editable kick parameters: click, pitch, decay, part level
- Editable snare parameters: snappy, pitch, decay, part level
- Editable tom parameters: hi pitch, lo pitch, decay, part level
- Editable hat parameters: closed decay, open decay, grain, part level
- Editable PCM parameters: speed, part level
- Shutter effect provided
- Automation function provided for recording your edits for playback as patterns
- 16 step sequencer with memory for 8 stored patterns
- 1/8 inch Sync In and Sync Out for synchronizing with other Volca units
- 1/8 inch headphone output
- MIDI In
- Powered via six internal AA batteries or AC power adapter (sold separately)
- Unit runs approximately 10 hours on alkaline batteries
- Unit weighs less than 1 pound
Whether you're looking for your first drum machine or looking to add true analog drum sounds to your mixes, Korg's Volca Beats offers a remarkably affordable analog drum machine and step sequencer in a surprisingly portable unit.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.