Worldly Drums Your home base for international instruments, the Wavedrum Global Edition's sound engine is loaded with both acoustic and synthetic drums and percussion designed to spice up your performance. Four hundred PCM instrument sounds and sixty DSP algorithms drawn from a variety of synthesis methods -- analog, additive, non-linear, physical modeling, and more -- encourage you to get creative with your sounds and generate various instrument tones, natural sounds, or straight up synthetic sounds. For a multifaceted performance, certain DSP algorithms allow you to assign a different DSP method and PCM instrument to the head and to the rim. And some algorithms enable you to control the velocity and tone of PCM sounds, for a personalized drumming experience.
Packed with Presets and FX for Instant Jamming If you don't feel like getting too deep within the synth, you can brush up on the Wavedrum's 200 preset programs, which cover the whole spectrum of world percussion instruments, and even store up to 200 of your own customized sounds and settings. You can even customize your tone to suit your space with onboard reverb and delay effects. Have fun playing along with 140 included loop phrases, or plug your MP3 player, iPad, or drum machine into the 1/8-inch aux input for easy practicing with your favorite tunes.
Multiple Sensors Make It Easy to Express Yourself Thanks to multiple pickups and a pressure sensor, the Wavedrum Global Edition is highly sensitive and responsive to your touch, able to capture the most subtle nuances of your hands, sticks, or brushes. The percussion synthesizer will be able to translate any playing technique, whether you hit it, rub it, scratch it, or slam it.
Korg Wavedrum Global Features - Dynamic percussion synthesizer with physically modeled drum and percussion sounds
- Sound engine combines 60 DSP-powered algorithms with 400 PCM instrument sounds
- 200 Preset programs cover a range of dynamic world percussion sounds
- 200 User programs let you store customized sounds and settings
- 140 Loop phrases included for instant jamming or practicing
- Onboard reverb and delay effects
- Live Mode stores up to 12 settings (4 favorite programs x 3 banks) for instant recall
- Bright 3-character, 7-segment LED display for high visibility in any setting
- Multiple pickups and a pressure sensor help capture even the most subtle strikes on the head and rim
- Wide dynamic range for low and high pitches
- Play different sounds from the head and rim, or apply pressure effects to achieve unique performance techniques
- Adjustable input sensitivity accommodates players of all skill levels
- Panel controls: Volume knob, Write button, Button 1-4, Bank/Mode button, Value knob
- 1/8" Aux input for monitoring or mixing of CDs, MP3s, or any other audio source
- (2) 1/4" line outputs
- (1) 1/8" headphone output
- Compact, lightweight design -- ideal for use as an individual instrument, or as part of a traditional drum kit or percussion rig
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.