The Kurzweil PC3 series keyboards introduced some major developments in synthesizer technology, with their anti-aliasing VA oscillators, improved KB3 mode, amazing sound sets, 16 independent riffs and arpeggiators, powerful song and QA modes, sampling, unparalleled MIDI control, and more. If you're a long-time Kurzweil fan, however, you may have missed those wonderful sample libraries you've built up over the years. The PC3K8 changes everything! This revolutionary new keyboard combines all of the hard-hitting PC3 features, plus K 2/25/26 series .K file sample library compatibility, which opens the door to some of the greatest sound sets ever created.More tracks
With the PC3K8, you can combine more than a decade and a half of K2000 and K2500 legacy sample libraries with the PC3's super-powerful Dynamic V.A.S.T. synthesis engine, for exploring the uncharted possibilities of sound development. The potential power of the PC3K8 is simply incredible, and 88 PC3X-style fully weighted keys make it a blast to play. It even offers more excellent new features, including a USB host port that lets you plug in standard USB thumb drives so that you can quickly store and retrieve data, as well as load OS updates.
One further development that the PC3K8 offers you is 128MB of nonvolatile user-sample memory. Made possible by a breakthrough in sample flash technology, this nonvolatile user memory adds a new level of stability to the PC3K8. Not only does this new sample flash memory allow the PC3K8 to retain user samples after a power cycle, but it also powers back on with zero sample load time. Whether you're a Broadway performer, a working musician, a composer, or even a hobbyist, if you're looking for the very best performance sounds from a super-stable keyboard, you'll find it with the Kurzweil PC3K8!Kurzweil PC3K8 88-key Keyboard Workstation Features at a Glance
- 88-note fully weighted hammer action, with velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
- Quick release spring gives keys the response needed for synth/organ parts
- 128MB nonvolatile sample flash RAM
- Compatible with K 2/25/26 series sample libraries and programs
- Large backlit LCD with dedicated back-panel brightness and contrast controls
- 128-voice polyphony, dynamically allocated, lightning-fast performance
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Over 850 stunning factory presets, many of which use 10-20 layers
- Features samples from PC2 Base Sound ROM, Orchestral, Classic Keys, String Section ROM, and more
- Over 64 KB3 programs
- Includes 96 factory MIDI setups and 128 user-programmable MIDI setups
- MIDI setups include 8 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings
- General MIDI compatible
- 2,560 locations for user-created preset programs
- 2,560 locations for user-created MIDI Setups
- ROM expansion slot
- 16 insert effects distributed over 12 buses and 2 auxiliary sends
- Over 300 effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, EQ, distortion, compression, and more
- Master effects section with 5-band parametric EQ and 3-band compressor
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- 9 front-panel sliders/drawbar controllers
- 2 front-panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable)
- 3-switch pedal input
- 2 continuous-control pedal inputs, mono pressure
- Super Ribbon input
- Breath-controller input
- Controller values can be "captured" and stored as part of a program
- "Info" soft button displays what the PC3's assignable controllers are doing in each program
- "Easy Audition" lets you preview patches with short sound sequences
- 16 independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play orders, and more
- 4 x 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Rear-panel 1/4" headphone output
- 24-bit stereo S/PDIF featuring 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz modes
- Syncable to external clock
- MIDI input, Output, and Throughput (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI output)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB, including data storage and OS updates via thumb drive
- USB thumb drive memory port lets you store and load programs, OS updates, and sequences.
- Free OS updates
- 55 lbs.
For the very pinnacle of sampling and synthesis, with K series sample support, get the Kurzweil PC3K8 keyboard workstation!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.