- Custom designed 11.12" (28.25mm) dual-diaphragm capsule accurately captures your source
- Low-noise FET and custom-wound output transformer work together to provide you with an authentic and classic sound with a modern touch
- 3-position attenuation and gain switch offers you powerful recording options with no adverse distortion. The +10 dB gain switch boosts the microphone's output and makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve good sound
- Ribbon-like top-end on electric guitars
- Tuned to tame sibilant sources
- Classic FET sound with a modern touch
- A stellar addition to any mic locker
- Quality internal components
The FC-357 Clarion blends classic and modern FET sound. It features a uniquely tuned frequency response that produces the smooth natural character found in classic FET condenser microphones with a touch of smooth modern airiness. Lauten Audio's engineers paid careful attention to remove any harsh character often found in modern FET condenser microphones, so what you get is a classic-sounding and very versatile mic.
A stellar addition to any mic locker
The FC-357 Clarion has the features you need to achieve the sound you want. The unique three-position attenuation and gain switch offers you powerful recording options with no adverse distortion. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone's output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve excellent sound. Alternatively, leave the gain switch at its default, or use the -10dB pad to reduce the microphone's output and use the gain on your preamp to get more preamp character. The -10dB pad also makes this mic great for recording very loud sound sources.
The FC-357 Clarion also has three selectable polar pattern options: omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8. With three polar patterns you can tackle any recording technique. Finally, the heavy-duty shock mount reduces external vibrations in any environment.
Quality internal components
Using a custom-designed 28.25mm dual diaphragm capsule, the FC-357 Clarion lets you capture sources very accurately. The electronics include a low-noise FET and custom-wound output transformer that work together to provide you with an authentic and classic sound with a modern touch.
Lauten Audio FC-357 Clarion Large-diaphragm, multi-pattern FET Condenser Microphone Features
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar pattern switch
- +10dB gain switch
- -10dB attenuation switch
- Low-noise FET
- High-resolution capacitors
- Heavy duty shock mount, sustainably farmed wooden mic box, and deluxe flight case
- Circuit: Solid-state low-noise FET
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8
- Freq. Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise level: < 15dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36+/-2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz
- Connectors: 3-pin standard XLR
- Power Requirement: +48v phantom power
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.