Thanks to its uniform cardioid pickup pattern that effectively suppresses off-axis sound, a wide dynamic range of 124 dB and its very low self-noise, the LCT 140 adds transparency and distortion-free detail to every sound recording. Its transformerless output design makes it immune to electromagnetic interference. The LED display can optionally be switched on and off for better handling in different environments. In short, the LCT 140 is an extremely versatile all-rounder microphone.
Lewitt LCT 140 Microphone Top applications
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Overhead miking // drums percussion, cymbals, ...
- Room ambiance // guitar amplifier, drums...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Home and studio recording
- Neutral frequency response for natural reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective background noise rejection
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and very low self-noise level
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.