The LCT 540’s cardioid 1-inch capsule, enclosed by an extra-large hexagonal grille, captures elaborate, exceptionally nuanced sonic details and optimizes isolation of the main sound source by rendering off-axis sounds. The LCT features three levels of attenuation and three switchable high-pass filters, two-color LEDs as well as pushbuttons for noiseless handling. A dynamic range of 135 dB and an extremely low self-noise of 8 dB round off the features of this exceptional microphone.
Lewitt LCT 540 Microphone Top applications
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Overhead miking // drums, percussion...
- Ensembles // choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up // guitar amplifier, drums...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Demanding live and studio applications
- 1-inch dual-system externally biased capsule with an active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low-mass diaphragm for superior transient response
- Tailored frequency response for rich and authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Extremely low self-noise of 8 dB and max SPL of 143 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 135 dB providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleld ease of use
- Rugged all-metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Black carrying case
- LCT 40 SHx shock mount
- LCT 40 Wx windshield
- DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.