Cable Tone, Wireless Freedom With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G75 is designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
Support for Multiple Instruments Relay G75 supports multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes--without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. It's the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
Two Rugged Metal Models Relay G75 is built to withstand anything -- drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model that's right for your setup -- Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G75 transmitters feature a 1/4" locking input, so no special cables are required.
Line 6 Relay G75 Digital Wireless Guitar System Features
- Locking 1/4" guitar input on transmitter--no special cables required
- Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with <1.5ms latency for studio and stage
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with push-button selection and switch guitars with ease
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4" outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4" input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4" output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.