- A central hub of connectivity for engineers/guitarists’, interfacing pro gear and guitar gear, either direction, seamlessly
- Parallel audio blending. Mixing pedal and/or pro effects with your dry instrument signal, to feed both your amp and direct out for increased attack and track intelligibility
- Pre DI and instrument out pedalboard hard bypass insert and pro level balanced hard bypass insert, with send and return level trim and external foot switch controls
- Unique analog nulling level matching circuitry to assure absolute level matching between your insert in and insert out, ideal for accurate re-amping
- Instrument load on/off switch provides a 10 meg Ω impedance with load off and 100k to 2.2 meg Ω trim adjustable with load on to accommodate all types of pickups
- State of the art analog circuitry utilizing fully differential amps combined with vintage UTC style transformers on the instrument and the mic-level DI out, for optimum fidelity, full ground isolation, and hum free performance
- The easiest and most accurate re-amp device to use on the market, with no need for a mic pre-amp, or external DI. Included in the unit, both active line level transformerless DI (pro TRS out or final output exp TRS out), and active transformer mic level DI (final output XLR out), as well as re-amp input (pro TRS in)
- Line level expansion output for interfacing with other Little Labs products including the Redeye 3D, and the PCP instrument distro; increasing input flexibility and adding extra isolated outputs for remote amp placement over long distances
- Turn your pedal into pro gear and turn your pro gear into a pedal, with ease
- Rack-mountable with the Little Labs rack; up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.