The LR Baggs Lyric pressure zone acoustic guitar microphone strikes a balance between the fidelity of high-end studio microphones and the indispensable feedback resistance of piezo pickups. The next step in LR Baggs's Tru Mic technology, the Lyric microphone introduces several new patented technologies, including a unique noise-cancellation system that eliminates the boxiness associated with under-saddle acoustic guitar mics, while conveying the sweet highs and powerful low end you'd expect from an external microphone. Whether you're recording in the studio of playing out live, you're going to be impressed by the sound quality you get from your LR Baggs Lyric microphone.
- The feedback-fighting power of a piezo with the sound of a studio microphone
- Patent-pending technologies provide unbelievably high-fidelity sound
- Painlessly simple installation will have you up and playing in no time
When it comes to capturing the sound of your favorite acoustic guitar, there's really no question about it: nothing sounds as good as a quality condenser microphone. But in most cases, using a sensitive studio mic live is a recipe for instant feedback. And while piezo pickups offer high gain before feedback, they seldom sound fantastic. Thanks to its unique pressure-zone design and under-saddle position, the LR Baggs Lyric microphone is able to capture full and vibrant acoustic tone, while remaining shielded from feedback-causing reflections. There's no doubt about it, the Lyric is the system to get for full and accurate acoustic sound.Patent-pending technologies provide unbelievably high-fidelity sound
One of the drawbacks of using an internal acoustic guitar microphone is the boxiness of their sound. By placing the featherweight pressure-zone microphone element less than 3mm from the top of your guitar, the LR Baggs Lyric effectively uses the most resonant part of your instrument as its diaphragm. The rest of the magic occurs in the "black box" technologies within the Lyric itself. This includes a noise-canceling system that rejects the boxy midrange reflections outright plus one bit of genius circuitry that tightens your low end, and another that sweetens your highs no matter how hard your play. The effect is nothing short of astonishing.Painlessly simple installation will have you up and playing in no time
If you already have a bored-out strap pin, then installing the complete LR Baggs Lyric microphone and preamplifier system is freakishly simple. First, you attach the microphone itself to the underside of the bridge plate via a simple, ultra-thin peel-and-stick adhesive pad, and the soundhole controls mount similarly. The Lyric's endpin preamp is simple enough to set in place too, but we'd recommend having a professional, such as one of the experts in AudioBuy.com.au Australia's own guitar workshop, do the actual drilling and installation. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer for further details.LR Baggs Lyric Under-saddle Acoustic Guitar Microphone Features
- A featherweight pressure-zone-style under-saddle acoustic guitar microphone with the sound of a studio mic and the feedback-fighting quality of a piezo pickup
- Microphone's proximity to your guitar's top allows high gain before feedback while capturing the full sound of your instrument
- Revolutionary noise-canceling technology rejects boxy internal reflections
- Patent-pending circuitry provides tight lows, sweet highs, and full-range dynamics
- Onboard presence control offers further tone-shaping options
- Entire system (microphone, soundhole control, and endpin preamp) mounts easily
- Professional installation available - call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer for details
Get studio mic sound with piezo-style feedback rejection from the LR Baggs Lyric microphone system!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.