Grab a Lynx Hilo with LT-TB option Thunderbolt expansion and take advantage of world-class digital conversion and your computer's fastest connection. Three high-performance components in one - an A/D converter, a D/A converter, and a high-end headphone amp (with its own dedicated D/A converter), Hilo serves up the pristine, transparent audio quality for which Lynx is famous. You also get a 32-channel internal mixer, along with other useful features - all controlled from an intuitive LCD touchscreen. For mastering and critical listeningLynx Hilo with LT-TB Thunderbolt Option at a Glance
- Real Lynx converters deliver stunning signal quality
- Robust I/O flexibility with Thunderbolt connectivity
- Open-ended software platform evolves with your system
The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System upholds Lynx's reputation for pristine, transparent audio quality. Hilo's analog stages and converter topology designs raise the bar for low distortion and noise, while maintaining stunning transparency in A/D and D/A conversion.Robust I/O flexibility with Thunderbolt connectivity
With 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs, plus 32 channels possible via the included LT-TB Thunderbolt LSlot port, the Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives you top-notch I/O. You just won't believe how little latency you have to deal with when you're running your Hilo on Thunderbolt. Add to that an internal 32-channel mixer to control it all, and you've got massive I/O flexibility and killer performance in one!Open-ended software platform evolves with your system
Lynx's Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System is built upon an open-ended software platform that allows for future measurement, metering, diagnostics, and personalization feature updates - all using the Hilo's intuitive touchscreen LCD!Lynx Hilo with LT-TB Thunderbolt Option Features
- 3-in-1 unit: AD converter, DA converter, and Headphone Amp with its own dedicated D/A converter
- Comes preloaded with a Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt option card for ultra-high-speed connectivity and low-latency performance
- 3 unique sets of analog outputs: main analog out, monitor and headphone outs (both with volume)
- Flexible digital I/O offers a choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF via coax or TOSlink, or ADAT formats
- Innovative analog stage and converter topology design for ultra low noise and distortion
- 480 x 272 pixel LCD touchscreen for easy operation and monitoring
- A 32-channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot
- AC powered with battery operation available
- Open-ended software platform allows for future updates
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Any Intel processor based on MacPro or MacBook computer
- OS X 10.4.6 or greater
- 1GB of RAM
For high-quality performance and blazing-fast speed, count on the Lynx Hilo Reference Converter with LT-TB Thunderbolt option!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.