On the Four Front M-Track Quad is equipped with four inputs that provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each offers an XLR input and a balanced 1/4" input. The XLR input is designed to work with microphones or other Lo-Z sources. The phantom power switch delivers 48V to the XLR inputs for use with professional condenser microphones. The 1/4" input can be set to receive a line level signal, or switched to allow an electric guitar or bass to be plugged directly into the M-Track Quad. Individual gain knobs ensure the proper input level.
Inserts Each input channel is also equipped with an insert jack, a professional addition not often found in this class of interface. The insert jack allows studio-grade effects to be used with any input source as you record.
Improved Monitoring for Better Recordings M-Track Quad offers ultra-low latency monitoring of the input signal -- either through the speakers or via headphones. The monitor mix knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. In addition, the input signal(s) can be monitored in stereo or mono using the convenient Stereo/Mono switch. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition. The Headphone output offers its own level control.
MIDI Matters In addition to the two audio channels, M-Track Quad also supports 16 channels of MIDI data and timing information. The MIDI In and MIDI out jacks are compatible with all MIDI equipment.
USB Central M-Track Quad uses a single USB cable to create a two-way audio and MIDI connection with your computer. Best of all, the M-Track Quad also serves as a powered USB Hub. Connect your USB controller keyboard, pad controller, and other USB devices directly to your M-Track Quad for a convenient, single cable computer connection.
Software Synergy Your M-Track Quad interface comes complete with both Avid Pro Tools Express and Ignite from AIR Music Technology (downloadable below). These two programs can work alone or together to help you realize your musical dreams. Capture and arrange your ideas using Ignite, then use those tracks as the foundation for your professional production with Pro Tools Express.
M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio Interface Features
- Four audio inputs -- record from multiple sources simultaneously
- USB powered Hub- easily add multiple USB devices to your setup
- Phantom power plus guitar-level switching -- accommodates any audio source
- Insert jack on each channel -- easily incorporate your favorite effects
- Includes Avid Pro Tools Express and Ignite -- cutting-edge music software for your studio
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 24-bit / 96 kHz (max.) digital audio processing
- 4 XLR+1/4" combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power available for condenser microphones
- Each input includes a Mic/Line or Instrument level switch
- 4 TRS 1/4" inserts; one per input channel
- MIDI In and Out jacks
- 1/4" balanced outs (1 & 2) with dedicated level control
- 1/4" balanced outs (3 & 4) with fixed level
- Stereo/Mono monitor switch
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Power supply included
- Includes Avid Pro Tools Express -- with iLok USB key
- Includes Ignite by AIR music creation software
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.