The Magma PE6R4 PCI Express to PCI-X Expansion System lets you continue to use PCI cards, even if your computer uses PCI Express slots. Now that computer manufacturers have moved more and more toward PCI Express, you don't want to be left out in the cold with PCI hardware you can't use. The PE6R4 uses a PCI Express host interface card to communicate between its six PCI-X slots and your computer for seamless PCI use. Don't waste your valuable investment just because your computer isn't PCI-compatible - use the fast, cost-effective Magma PE6R4!Magma PE6R4-I PCI Express to PCI-X Expansion System at a Glance
- PCI meets PCI Express
- Fast and flexible
- Simple, effective system
The Magma PE6R4 is designed to match the throughput required by the majority of PCI cards on the market today. The expansion chassis contains six PCI-X slots which are connected to the host computer through an 8-lane (x8) PCI Express host interface card and high performance cable.Fast and flexible
PE6R4 provides an easy migration path to new PCI Express based computers while maintaining a consistent PCI configuration. In addition, Magma PE6R4 provides increased I/O capacity and scalability because multiple expansion systems can be combined to provide an almost unlimited number of PCI slots to a single computer. As defined by the PCI Local Bus Specification, the theoretical maximum per single computer is 255 PCI buses. This type of scalability is especially useful in industries such as telecom, data acquisition, video monitoring, server storage, and manufacturing test fixtures.The system
The Magma PE6R4 system consists of a PCI Express host card, a high-speed iPass cable and a PCI expansion chassis. The Magma PCI Express host card relays signals from the PCI Express slot inside the computer motherboard to a PCI bridge chip inside the expansion chassis. All six high-performance PCI slots inside the expansion chassis (on a single bus segment) appear transparent to the host computer.Magma PE6R4 PCI Express to PCI-X Expansion System Features
- Supports universal and 3.3V PCI and PCI-X cards
- Multiple expansion systems can be used with a single computer
- Transparent extension of the PCI Bus outside the computer
- Plug and play installation - expansion system is automatically configured by the system BIOS.
- Visible LEDs indicate correct installation
- Low-profile PCI Express host card is included, no need to purchase separately
- 3-meter iPass cable included
- 6-slot backplane supports all universal and 3.3V PCI and PCI-X cards
- All slots support full-length PCI cards
- 4U, black rack-mount enclosure
- ATX form factor allows backplane to be used in different types of enclosures
- Supports spread spectrum clocking
- Auto-switching 400W or hot-swappable edundant power supply
- Cooling fans in chassis dedicated to keeping the PCI cards cool
- Optional PCI card hold down mechanism prevents cards from being dislodged during transportation
The Magma PE6R4 PCI Express to PCI-X Expansion System lets you keep using your valuable PCI hardware!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.