The Maselec MTC-1X is the perfect tool for mastering studios as well as for high quality home recordings. With exceptional sonic properties, new functionalities and usual rock solid Maselec quality, the MTC-1 is an ideal alternative to the MTC-2 mastering console.
The MTC-1 measures 3 U height with a depth ‘behind panel’ of 260mm and 8kg weight. The front control surface has 42 push-button controls with LED lights and 12 high quality rotary switches. Gold XLRs are used for all audio connections, assisting the use of highest quality cables. Connecting and rearranging external equipment is very easy.
The Maselec MTC-1X Input section
- Input source selection
- Phase invert for left and right
- Separate Left and Right gain controls
- 5dB additional gain selectable for low level sources
- Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Independent Cut controls for left and right
The Maselec MTC-1X Output section
- Separate Left and Right gain controls
- Elliptical filter with 20 frequencies
- Stereo Width control
- Output Cut control
- The stereo image circuits are identical to the famous controls of the MTC-2
The Insert section has six insert points and offers
additional powerful functions:
- M-S with gain control for the ‘difference’ signal
- Inserts 1 & 2 equipment swap (FLIP)
- Insert 4 or Inserts 2-4 cross-fade or additive mix with
- the use of a rotary switch. This function could be
- used for ‘parallel’ compression or adding reverb
- Inserts 4 & 5 equipment swap (FLIP)
- Insert 6 can be moved to Post Output. This is the preferred position for a brick-wall limiter.
The Maselec MTC-1X Monitor section
- Four external Monitor Sources
- Monitor of the Input and Output sections
- Two speaker feeds
- 0 to +10dB offset trim for inputs S1 and S2
- Monitor of the Stereo-, Left-, Right-, Mono- or Difference- signal
- Individual Cut controls for Left and Right speakers
- Progressive Dim function
- Meter output, which follows the monitor source
- –6dB, -8dB and –10dB Meter Offsets
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.