The Architect V3 is Rick Matthews' unique take on the legendary Klon circuit, which has formed the tone of countless guitar players. Matthews Effects is the first company to take this legendary design to new heights by building in an active three band EQ which sculpts the tone of the overdrive. The option to select from three distinct clipping modes allows you to perfectly pair this pedal with any guitar/amp combination. The boost channel offers two independent circuits to choose from, giving you vast control of your tonal blueprints. With the Architect V3 you can create layered, clean boosts, to dynamically push your amp with powerful EQ dialing, or crank up the gain and shake the very earth. There is always more to discover and build on with the Architect V3.
Active 3 Band EQ: The EQ in the Architect V3 provides active control over the Treble, Mids and Lows. Actively boost or cut these frequencies to dynamically shape your guitar's tone.
Gain Control: The unique control delivers a lot more than a traditional Gain knob. Set to the lower setting (left), your signal is routed via a boost circuit. As you turn the "Gain" up, it gradually engages a secondary gain channel which is being mixed in. A wide variety of tones are at your disposal using this layered Gain feature.
Independent Boost: The new Architect V3 offers an independent true bypass boost control and footswitch. Use the slide switch on the side of the pedal to select between a Silicon or Mosfet circuit to form the foundation of your tone.
- Output - Volume of the overdrive
- Gain - Controls amount of gain
- Bass - Boost or cut the bass freq.
- Mid - Boost or cut the mid freq.
- Treble - Boost or cut the treble freq.
- Boost - Volume of the boost
The slide switch on the side of the pedal lets you select from three distinct clipping modes, each with a different color of gain. This allows you pair the Architect V3 with any guitar and amp combination.
- Silicon - Very tight and crunchy
- Diode Lift - Slight natural clipping great for pushing a dirty amp
- Germanium - Compressed and tight
This input allows you to control the Boost and Bypass switch remotely using a TRS cable. Tip controls the Boost bypass switch and Ring controls the Drives bypass switch.
- Rick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to excellence is on full display with the Architect V3. With its rugged build, iconic overdrive tone and boost circuits options, you can construct your entire tone around The Architect V3.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedal board placement effortless
- Overdrive & boost in a single compact pedal
- Soft-touch footswitch designed to years of abuse
- Fully active three-band EQ
- Three clipping options
- Two boost options
- External bypass control for both the overdrive and boost circuits. TRS cable required.
- Includes Matthews Effects limited 5-year warranty
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Independent true bypass on the drive and boost circuits
- Top mounted input and output jacks
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.