The Matthews EffectsChemist v2 is a one-stop modulation laboratory featuring an analog emulating chorus, a mind altering phaser or a polyphonic organ style octave. The journey begins with two rows of identical controls, allowing you to switch between the top and bottom row with the push of a button. Always visible and editable on the fly, this works as a preset without any programming or menu diving. You can set each row to be a completely different sound. For example, set a lush chorus on one, a phaser on the other or create any combination of two distinct sounds and alternate between them instantly. For each set of controls, there is a slide switch on the side of the pedal that lets you select either "Cobalt", a classic lush chorus, "Lithium", a polyphonic organ octave effect or "Iridium", a swirling phaser. Bend the sonic elements to your will with The Chemist V2.
The Chemist V2 has two sets of slide switches on the left side of the pedal that let you choose one of these three algorithms for each row of controls:
- Cobalt (Chorus/Vibrato): Recreate classic, lush, chorus tones. Turn the "Reaction" knob up (turning your dry signal down) for a mind-altering vibrato.
- Lithium (Octave): Generate rich polyphonic organ textures using the "Formula" control as your low octave mix, the "Catalyst" as your high octave mix and the "Reaction" knob to adjust the mix between your wet and dry signal.
- Iridium (Phaser): Manipulate speed ("Catalyst" knob) and resonance ("Formula" knob) to create swirling sonic elements.
Rick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to excellence is on full display with the Chemist V2. From its rugged build, wide range of available sounds and alternate settings, The Chemist V2 delivers a sonic reaction like no other.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedal board placement effortless
- Side-mounted toggles for each row of controls lets you choose between 3 algorithms
- Soft-touch footswitch designed for the abuse of the road
- Includes Matthews Effects limited 5-year warranty
- Alt Switch (secondary foot switch): What sets the Chemist V2 apart from other pedals is the Alt controls. The three knobs on the "Top" row of the pedal are duplicated on the "Bottom" row giving you two different settings/sounds which you can jump between. You can independently select the algorithms for each row using the slide switches on the side of the pedal. This creates a simple and straightforward way to get two dynamic sounds on the fly.
- Alternate Jack Out: This input allows you to control the Alt and bypass switch remotely using a TRS cable. Tip controls the Alternate Switch and ring controls the Bypass Switch.
- Analog Dry Path Signal: Your instrument's dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in the digital wet signal creating a unique and unparalleled modulation sound.
- Expression Jack: Plug in an expression pedal to dynamically control the "Formula" knob on the 2nd row of controls. This bypasses the physical knob on the 2nd row when the expression pedal is plugged in. TRS cable required.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.