The McDSP ML4000 Native mastering limiter and dynamics plug-in is actually two incredible dynamics processors in one, the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor. Together, these amazing dynamics engines provide you with the power and control to pump up stems and final mixes, giving them the professional gloss that gives tracks that vital "finished" sound. The ML4000 mastering suite is structured so that the multiband ML4 processor feeds directly into the ML1 limiter, giving you total flexibility over the final compression and dynamics stages. Steep 24dB/octave filters carve the ML4's bands into isolated frequencies, allowing you to fine tune specific bands.
Atypical controls and functions, such as upward expansion maximize loudness, without leaving a noticeable impact on tone. The ML1's brickwall limiting also uses an advanced lookahead to treat peaks smoothly. Further tone-shaping tools such as analog saturation modeling allow you to add warmth and additional vitality to your audio. The result is a sound that's naturally inflated and perceptibly louder, without sounding flat or overcompressed. What's more, ML4000 is fantastically easy to learn and use. If you're looking for solid results from a mastering-grade dynamics plug-in, you're going to love what McDSP's ML4000 can do for you!McDSP ML4000 Native Mastering Limiter and Dynamics Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Includes two sections, the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor, which feeds into the ML1 mastering limiter
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter operation
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting functions
- Includes unique limiter Knee and Mode controls
- Dynamics include both upward and downward multiband gate and expander functions, as well as traditional compression
- Simultaneous display of gate, expander, and compressor dynamic curves in every band
- Multiple real-time metering options
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog saturation modeling
- Double-precision processing
- Low-latency performance
- Mono and stereo versions
- Mac and PC compatible - AAX Native, RTAS, Audiosuite, and AU format
Pump up your tracks with the McDSP's ML4000 native mastering limiter and dynamics plug-in!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.