Designed and built in Los Angeles, the Meris Mercury7 is the first 500 Series algorithmic DSP reverb module. While it offers a range of effects from standard to otherworldly, Mercury7 was inspired by the sounds of the Lexicon 224 that many of us know from Vangelis’ 1982 Bladerunner soundtrack. Maintaining a little mystique for those who enjoy exploring effects, the module has conventional pots and no LCD displays.
Contained within its small form factor are two unique algorithms. Ultraplate expands on the quick reflection buildup and response of a traditional plate by adding a broad range of plate sizes. Cathedra enables you to remold and shape a signal according to a large-sounding environment with a slower build up – use it for creating ethereal soundscape textures.
Both channels can be run through an inventive modulation engine that offers familiar parameters, like Space Decay, and also trippy ones like Vibrato, Pitch Vector, and Swell that will find fans among sound designers as well as those who want their guitars to sound like Daniel Lanois. And this broad applicability is deliberate; the Mercury7 reverb module, like other Meris gear, is a sound design tool that is intended to be used as an instrument in its own right, in live performance as well as in the studio.
Meris have offered the Mercury7 as a mono module so that its effects can be scaled more massively and flexibly — link two to create true stereo ambience.
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Variable Auto Swell Envelope
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-bit floating point DSP
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24-bit A/D and D/A
- 32-bit floating point DSP hardware
- -116 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (typical)
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Burr-Brown precision balanced input and output drivers
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- 100% analog bypass
- <100 mA total power consumption
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.