The unit is equipped with 8 microphone/balanced analog inputs, 2 channels of digital I/O (AES/EBU and S/PDIF), 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O and 8 balanced analog outputs. The first 4 microphone/line inputs are on XLR connectors, but all 8 inputs can provide +48V phantom power for condenser microphone use. Wordclock in/out and dual FireWire connectors, along with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on all channels, make this the perfect tool for digital recording.
On-board DSP powers the v.5 MIO Console that can function as a mixer, router and control application. The software can be used to route any input to any output, providing powerful and flexible mixing possibilities. A "Record Panel" allows for straight forward recording of incoming audio without the need for additional DAW software. This is particularly useful in situations where immediate editing is not required, but stable, fool-proof recording is.
The 2882 Expanded will function at a high level in a variety of applications. For studio recording, it offers sound processing or simple file transfer between workstations. For broadcast applications it offers instant playback of 2 individual stereo sends for music cues or sound effects. For live performance, in addition to operating as a remote recorder, or to play out backing tracks and musical cues, the interface provides live engineers a simple and efficient tool for analysis and system venue tuning using optional SpectraFoo software.
Metric Halo Mobile IO 2882 Expanded Features :
- Fully portable FireWire audio interface and format converter
- Bus powered or use with external adapter that provides sufficient power for other peripherals
- 18 simultaneous input channels and 20 simultaneous output channels, all with full 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 8 microphone preamplifiers (4 with XLR connectors) with switchable 48V phantom power
- Selectable stereo AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O (switchable to TOSlink)
- Wordclock I/O on BNC connectors
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on digital AES or S/PDIF digital I/O
- Headphone amplifier with front panel mute/dim
- Stand-alone operation
- Front panel metering for analog inputs and outputs
- OS X drivers with multi-interface support
- MIO Software Console
- v.5 Configurable mixer for near-zero latency mixing and routing
- Completely customizable mixing engine can be created from scratch or with any of the templates included
- Record Panel provides no-frills, but very stable recoding feature for all inputs
- A single input can be multi-ed and given various levels of DSP processing and then recorded as separate tracks
- An arbitrary number of busses can be created (limited only by the capabilities of the hardware), each of which can be used as a master bus (routed to an output) or an auxiliary bus (routed to other busses), with bus able to be dynamically adjustable from mono to 7.1 surround
- Integrated surround monitor controller/switcher
- "Character" slot available on all channels provides analog modeling of various circuit types, including tube based electronics, etc.
- Full console metering of every channel and mix bus
- Total recall of every console parameter
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.