Add the unrivaled sound quality of a genuine Millennia preamp in your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35. Perfect for low-gain dynamic microphones such as ribbon mic, the HV-35 delivers up to 75dB of freakishly noise-free gain. A front-panel instrument input also makes the HV-35 a fantastic pre for tracking bass direct, particularly instruments with high-character/low-gain passive pickups. Other onboard functions, such as an 80Hz highpass filter and a 15dB pad add extra versatility to the HV-35, and an impressive sub-3Hz to over-300kHz frequency response ensures that no nuances, however subtle, are lost in translation.Millennia HV-35 500-series-format Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance
- API 500 series compatible format single-channel microphone preamplifier
- Continuously variable gain control (up to +65dB)
- 10dB gain boost setting for DC-coupled ribbon mics (for up to +75dB of gain total)
- Front panel instrument input
- 80Hz highpass filter
- 48V phantom power
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Polarity flip switch
- Minimum Gain: 8.5dB
- Maximum Gain: 75dB
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3dB, sub 3Hz to beyond 300kHz
- Noise: 60 dB Gain, 10Hz-30kHz, Inputs common -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27dBu Out): < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion ((50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out): < .0009%
- Phase Response (35dB Gain, 50Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out): < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M.): > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate (35dB Gain, +27dBu Out): > 25V per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level (20Hz-40kHz): +23dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level (20Hz-40kHz): +32dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance (1kHz): 2,210 ohms
- Output Impedance: 24.3 ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering: +48V DC, (+/-2V DC)
- Dimensions: 1.5" W x 5.25" H x 6" D
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
Add the sound of an incredible Millennia pre to your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35 microphone preamplifier!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.