The STT-1 Origin is a perfect go-to channel strip when you need a massive selection of tones without compromising audio quality. Not only is the complete signal path of the STT-1 Origin totally discrete, but it features Millennia's exclusive Twin Topology design that combines two completely separate and discrete amplifiers (one solid state, the other tube) into the same chassis. The STT-1 Origin's signal processing section also offers completely independent tube and solid state paths, and the input transformer is bypassable — giving you control-freak dominion over your sound. Capturing the vitality of musical performances with STT-1 Origin is almost effortless.Millennia STT-1 Origin Complete Multi-Path Channel Strip at a Glance
- Twin Topology gives you two takes on clean audio
- An incredible selection of signal processing for total sonic control
Twin Topology gives you two takes on clean audio
The core concept behind Twin Topology is that by completely separating the tube preamplifier path from the solid state preamplifier path, their different ways of handling voltage will not add coloration to one another. Both of these paths are ultra-clean, which calls into question some of the common misconceptions many people hold about tube technology. Rather than the kind of tubes featured in other high-end audio equipment, the M-2B vacuum tubes in the STT-1 Origin are balanced in such a way as to introduce very little coloration to the signal.
An incredible selection of signal processing for total sonic control
The M-2B tube preamplifier is transparent, just like the solid state preamplifier, so why include both? The thing is that one kind of circuitry may be clean for one sound source, but not another. For example, on bass, the tube preamplifier can bring out some of the instrument's depth and maintain a great deal of headroom as it keeps the signal clear, while the solid state preamp may be better suited for recording an amplified guitar. And Twin Topology is only the beginning of the vast sonic possibilities that the STT-1 Origin offers. When you consider the twin optical de-esser paths, the twin NSEQ-2 mastering-grade parametric equalizer paths and the trio of optical compressor/limiter paths along with the multiple inputs of the Twin Topology preamplifiers and bypassable input transformer, you get over 130 premium audio topologies. That's a ton of sonic possibilities from a single signal path — and they all sound amazing!
- Over 130 optimized signal topologies
- Twin microphone preamps — M-2B vacuum tube or HV-3 discrete solid state
- Twin NSEQ-2 mastering-grade parametric equalizers — vacuum tube or discrete solid state
- Three optical compressor/limiter paths — TCL vacuum tube, discrete solid state, passive
- Twin optical De-Esser paths — vacuum tube or discrete solid state
- Vacuum tube or discrete solid state line level paths
- Input coupling with or without MIT-01 audio transformer
- 1/4" vacuum tube DI input — route via tube or solid state gain path
- Effortless, lifelike musical performance at all levels
- Musically rich vacuum tubes available
- Gold audio connectors, tube sockets, relays and switches
- 3/8" thick radius extruded aluminum face plate
- Durable black mirror-gloss anodized finish
- Military spec 16 gauge cold-rolled steel chassis
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply: internal sub-chassis
- Hand machined aluminum knobs, illuminated IT&T pushbuttons
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Silver teflon power wiring
- True audio VU meter for output level or dynamics gain reduction
Explore the uncharted possibilities of pristine audio with the Millennia STT-1 Origin channel strip!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.