The Mixars Primo is an all-in-one two channel controller for Serato DJ Pro with 4-deck control. The eight multicolor performance pads on each deck control a variety of functions including Hot Cues, Loop Roll, Slicer, and Sampler. There are dedicated controls for Serato DJ Pro's most used features including Auto Loop controls with half and double buttons, Censor, Reverse, Slip, Grid Adjust and Slide, Pitch and Key Sync controls for perfectly synchronized harmonic mixes. The large aluminum jog wheels feature center displays and LED rings. Touch Needle search strips sit just below the jog wheels to quickly skip through tracks. Input selector switches on each mixer channel change between Phono/Line inputs, Serato decks 1/2, and Serato decks 3/4, enabling control of all four Serato DJ Pro decks.
Effects sections sit above each deck, giving full control over the parameters and assignment for both Serato FX modules. Each includes an encoder to select effects, plus three knobs and buttons to adjust the effect states and parameter values. FX1 and FX2 modules can be assigned to any deck directly from the controller.
The Mixars Primo is also a full standalone two channel mixer. Each channel features a switchable Phono/Line input with gain control, 3-band EQ, and hi/low filter sweep knob. There are four on-board filter-shaping effects: Noise, Filter, Gate, and Crush. The crossfader has a full rotary curve adjustment and reverse switch. The master section has dedicated sampler, booth, and master volume controls, plus input and output LED meters.
A combo mic input (XLR/TRS) with independent volume, tone and echo controls. The monitor section features volume control, cue mix and split-cue monitoring, with dual headphone outputs (1/4? and mini jack). A stereo RCA AUX input is also provided on the front panel. The output section features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA master outputs, as well as balanced TRS booth output.
A built-in sound card is included for simple USB connectivity. As a controller, Primo is fully USB powered, although the included power supply is required to operate as stand-alone mixer.
Mixars Primo includes Serato DJ Pro and is DVS Upgrade Ready. All controls can also be remapped via MIDI for use with other software.
- 2 channel controller for Serato DJ Pro and stand-alone mixer
- Plug and Play with Serato DJ Pro
- Built-in sound card for simple USB connectivity.
- 8 Performance Pads on each deck to control Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer, and Sampler
- Large aluminum Jog wheels with On-Jog Display and LED Ring
- Full control and assignment of Serato FX
- Dedicated Auto Loop controls with half and double buttons
- Touch Needle search strip
- Censor, Reverse, and Slip buttons
- Grid Adjust and Slide controls
- Pitch and Key Sync controls
- 100mm Pitch Control
- Input selector on each channel switches between Phono/Line inputs, Serato decks 1/2, and Serato decks
- Rotary crossfader curve adjustment with Reverse switch
- 4 on-board filter-shaping effects with hi-to-low pass control: Noise, Filter, Gate, Crush
- Switchable Phono/Line input on each channel
- Combo Mic input with independent Volume, Tone and Echo controls
- Dual headphone outputs (1/4" and mini jack)
- Monitor section with Volume control, Cue Mix and Split-Cue monitoring
- Dedicated Sampler, Booth, and Master volume controls
- Auxiliary RCA Input with dedicated volume
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA Master Outputs
- Balanced TRS Booth Output
- Input and output level meters
- Rugged build with brushed aluminum face plate
- Controller works on USB power (1A required)
- Includes 5v 2A power supply for use as stand-alone mixer
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.