Whether you're recording in the studio, taking direct output feeds off of an analog mixer, or capturing audio onstage, the MOTU 24Ai USB 2.0 audio interface gives you the high channel count and low latency you need. Like the rest of MOTU's popular AVB-equipped audio interfaces, the 24Ai lets you send a ton of audio across a standard network. The internal mixer also includes all kinds of DSP processing, summing, and routing options too, and between its high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and additional 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O, you can easily expand the capabilities of your MOTU 24Ai.MOTU 24Ai AVB Network/USB 2.0 Audio Interface at a Glance
- Tons of high-quality connections packed into a single-rackspace audio interface
- DSP-fueled mixer onboard gives you the added benefit of EQ, compression, and effects
- Expand your production system with additional AVB networkable audio interfaces
It doesn't matter if you prefer DB-25 D-subs or Phoenix plugs, the MOTU 24Ai makes connecting up to 24 analog line channels a piece of cake. With so many high-quality inputs packed into a single rack space, the A24i is idea for taking direct outputs off of an analog mixing console or capturing signal onstage in a live environment. What's more, there are three pairs of ADAT optical ports onboard, offering an additional 24 channels of digital I/O via USB 2.0 or AVB network.DSP-fueled mixer onboard gives you the added benefit of EQ, compression, and effects
The MOTU 24Ai's onboard DSP mixer offers a number of advantages you'll find useful in a variety of settings. For starters, this digital mixer supports up to 48 inputs and 12 stereo busses, allowing you to set up extremely complex routing schemes completely independent of your computer. In fact, if you connect a wireless router to your 24Ai, you can access all of its internal mixing functions, including effects and processing, via an app on your iOS device, turning this powerful audio interface into a fully capable standalone mixer. Speaking of onboard processing and effects, whether you're in the studio or onstage with your 24Ai, you'll find a ton of uses for its DSP EQ, compression, gate, and reverb.Expand your production system with additional AVB networkable audio interfaces
Another extremely cool use of the 24Ai's Ethernet connection is the ability to link more MOTU AVB equipped audio interfaces to it. You can do this in one of two ways: directly via a simple Ethernet cable or as part of an audio network via one or more MOTU AVB Switch. If you go with just a single Ethernet cable, you can easily link a second 24Ai or other AVB ready device directly to your first one. With MOTU AVB Switches, you can create an audio network of up to five units, potentially linking hundreds of channels of I/O across multiple rooms. And since it's all over standard Cat-5e Ethernet cable, latency or cable runs aren't any kind of issue.MOTU 24Ai AVB Network/USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features
- A versatile 48-in/24-out network audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- Choose from ultra-low-latency AVB ethernet or high-speed USB 2.0 computer connectivity
- 24 high-quality analog inputs are available on both DB-25 D-sub connectors and Phoenix connectors
- 24-channels of ADAT optical digital I/O lets you expand your system with additional gear
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device - no computer needed!
- AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces
Join the network audio revolution with a MOTU 24Ai AVB/USB 2.0 audio interface!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.