MOTU's Stage-B16 is a flexible stage box, stand-alone mixer and audio interface with studio-quality analog performance up to 192 kHz, powerful DSP for mixing and effects processing, and connectivity to a digital snake, audio network or host computer through AVB Ethernet or class compliant, high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS).
A sturdy, 2-rack space chassis provides 16 studio-grade, front-panel mic inputs with individual preamps and 48V phantom power, 8 line-level analog outs on XLRs, 4 channels of AES/EBU digital output and phones. Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb.
Operate Stage-B16 as a stage box, stand-alone mixer or audio interface and control everything from MOTU's innovative AVB web app software running on your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone, and laptop. Connect a second Stage-B16 or other MOTU AVB interface with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (not included). Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs up to 100 meters. From stage to studio, the Stage-B16 delivers superb sound quality, state-of-the-art operation, and reliable performance.
MOTU Stage-B16 USB Audio Interface Features
- Three products in one: 1) DSP-equipped stage box with AVB Ethernet "digital snake" connectivity, 2) 12-bus digital mixer with wireless control and 3) universally compatible audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- Studio-quality analog performance up to 192 kHz: For example, the XLR analog outputs produce 123 dB dynamic range.
- 16 studio-grade mic inputs: Each equipped with individual preamps, 48V phantom power and -20dB pad. Also includes eight analog outs on XLRs, 4 channels of AES/EBU output and phones.
- Precision Digital Trim: Digitally controlled analog preamp gain provides accurate adjustments in 1 dB increments from web app software running on your laptop, tablet or smartphone, with the ability to save gain settings.
- On-board DSP with mixing and effects: Flexible 48-input digital mixer modeled after large format mixing consoles, with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression.
- Web app control from any device: Control on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from innovative web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smartphone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Stand-alone operation with wireless control: Connect an Apple Airport or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects from your smartphone or tablet, without a computer.
- 32-bit floating point processing: The Stage-B16's mixing and effects DSP engine delivers virtually unlimited headroom and the utmost in sound quality.
- Modeled vintage effects processing: Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- System expansion: Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M, 16A, 24Ai, 24Ao, 112D or Monitor 8) with a simple CAT-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (not included).
- AVB audio networking: Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (100 meters point to point). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Universal connectivity: Connects to your computer with standard AVB Ethernet or audio class compliant hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software.
- AudioDesk: Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and mastering.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.