ULTIMATE Software Bundle The Komplete 9 ULTIMATE software package provides nearly everything Native Instruments has to offer. It includes powerful software like Kontakt and Reaktor for music production using samples and soft synths. It's got nine software synthesizers including Monark, Massive, and Absynth. It features twelve creative studio effects processors, including compressors, EQs, reverbs, along with nine guitar and bass effects packages. And then there's the huge sample library -- ten drum kit bundles, eleven sample packs for pianos and organs, and seven sample packs for strings, horn, and cinematic effects. All software runs as a stand-alone program or as a plugin in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, or other popular DAW software.
Serious Sounds You know you're getting a serious collection of sound when it ships on its own hard drive! With 370 GB of uncompressed audio samples, the Komplete 9 ULTIMATE collection is far too large to fit on DVD or even on Blu-ray -- that's why Komplete 9 ULTIMATE ships on an external USB hard drive. The applications must be installed to your computer's hard drive (about 10 GB of disc space required) -- but you can keep the samples on the external drive to save space on your own drives.
Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate Software Suite Features - Native Instruments' most comprehensive software bundle
- 65 products, 16,000 sounds, and over 320 GB of samples
- Included music production software: Kontakt and Reaktor
- Included software synthesizers: Monark, Massive, Absynth, FM8, Reaktor Prism, Reaktor Spark, Retro Machines MK2, Razor, and Skanner XT
- Included effects software: Solid EQ, Solid Bus Comp, Solid Dynamics, Transient Master, The Finger, Reflektor, TraktorZs 12, RC 48, RC 24, Vari Comp, Enhanced EQ, Passive EQ, Driver, VC 76, VC 2A, VC 160, and The Mouth
- Include drum kit software: Battery, Abbey Road 60s Drummer, Abbey Road Vintage Drummer, Abbey Road 70s Drummer, Abbey Road 80s Drummer, Abbey Road Modern Drummer, Studio Drummer, West Africa, Balinese Gamelan, and Maschine Drum Selection
- Included guitar and bass effect software: Guitar Rig Pro, Scarbee Funk Guitarist, Scarbee MM-Bass, Scarbee MM-Bass Amped, Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass, Scarbee Pre-Bass, Scarbee Pre-Bass Amped, Scarbee Jay-Bass, and Rammfire (note: Komplete 9 includes the Guitar Rig Pro software but not the Rig Kontrol hardware, which can be purchased separately)
- Included piano and keyboard software: The Giant, Vintage Organs, Alicia's Keys, George Duke Soul Treasures, Scarbee A-200, Scarbee Mark I, Scarbee Clavinet/Pianet, Berlin Concert Grand, New York Concert Grand, Upright Piano, and Vienna Concert Grand
- Included string and cinematic software: Action Strings, Session Horns, Damage, Evolve, Session Strings Pro, Evolve Mutations, and Evolve Mutations 2
- Seamless integration with Maschine
- Software operates stand-alone or as a plugin in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, and other popular DAW software
- Supported plug-in formats: Audio Units, RTAS, VST, ASIO, Core Audio, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10), and WASAPI
- Software provided on USB drive for easy installation
- Includes a voucher for $25 off at the Native Instruments online store
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.