The Neumann KH 80 DSP two-way active bi-amplified monitor features a DSP engine with network control, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), an analog input and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The KH 80 represents the best in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. The KH 80 DSP is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in small multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a compact multi-channel systems. It can be used in project and music studios, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. It is also well suited for use in domestic environments.
- In-house simulated drivers with metal grilles: Cutting-edge modeling techniques used to minimize non-linear (harmonic and intermodulation) distortion Driver cones protected from accidental physical damage by robust metal grilles
- Powerful alloy fabric tweeter dome: Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion: Smoother off-axis response, More forgiving of diverse acoustical environments Freedom of movement across the mixing console Reduces reflections off the mixing console
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF): Damping of break-up modes and low distortion at high sound levels Linear pistonic motor gives a very low harmonic distortion even at high excursions
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo: Displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system, Dimmable for low lighting level conditions or behind the screen applications
- Compact polycarbonate composite cabinet: No standing wave resonances, Fastest bass transient response, Reduced intermodulation distortion in midrange
- Large front panel ports: Reduced bass compression and easier to mount in tight spaces such as OB vans and small studios
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities: Reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful highly efficient amplifiers with large headroom: Improved transient response, Low heat dissipation
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer and tweeter to protect the voice coils and power amplifiers. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters: Fast acting, high reliability and allows extraction of the maximum performance from the system
- Production consistency due to individual alignment in final test: Any one KH 80 DSP unit is "pair-matched" to any other KH 80 DSP unit
- 4-position low-mid acoustical control: Fast acoustical set up in mobile applications
- 8 x Precision Alignment acoustical controls accessible via control network: Accurate and flexible alignment of the loudspeaker in the room and within systems
- Lipsync delay (0 - 70 ms): To align audio and video signals up to 1.75 frames at 50 Hz or 2.1 frames at 60 Hz
- Time-of-flight delay (0 - 70 ms): To compensate for listening distance differences up to 24 m (79 ft)
- Linear phase crossover, with bypass: Flat phase response and can by bypassed to give a similar phase response to an analog loudspeaker
- Wide range input gain and output level controls: Easier interfacing with signal sources
- Control network used standard Ethernet components: No additional special equipment needed.Brings setup, alignment and operation functions via the Neuman.Control software
- Completely symmetrical internal signal chain: Minimizes noises caused by external electromagnetic interference
- Double insulated electrical design: Ground loops are impossible
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 - 240 V): One version works in any country and robust to poor quality mains supply
- Extensive mounting hardware options: More flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations and backwards compatibility with previous models
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.