5x telephoto zoom lens with Super ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- FX-format compatible, 5x telephoto zoom lens covering the focal-length range from 80 to 200 mm
- High optical performance is realized with super ED glass (x1) and ED glass (x4) elements
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghosting
- VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes camera shake by offering a shutter speed equivalent to 4.0 stops faster (at 400 mm; based on CIPA Standard)
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) offers quiet AF operation while achieving the highest level AF speed in this class
- Three focus modes are available ¡X A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority), M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)
- AF is possible even with a 1.4x teleconverter when attached to an f/8-compatible camera
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR lens
- Bayonet Hood HB-65
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-M2
- 77 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-4
|Focal length||80-400 mm|
|Lens construction||20 elements in 12 groups (including four ED glass and one Super ED glass elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Angle of view||30¢X10' - 6¢X10' (20¢X - 4¢X with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||1.75 m/5.74 ft from focal plane (1.5 m/4.92 ft in MF)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/5.7x (1/5.1x in MF)|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Filter-attachment size||77 mm|
|Diameter x length(distance from camera lens mount flange)||95.5 x 203 mm/3.8 x 8.0 in.|
|Weight (Based on CIPA Guidelines)||Approximately 1570 g/3.5 lb (with tripod mounting collar); approximately 1480 g/3.3 lb (without tripod mounting|
|Supplied accessories||77 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-65, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-M2|
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.