This high-power, high-performance 4.3x telephoto zoom with VR image stabilization lens allows better hand-held telephoto shooting ED glass.
NIKON AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- High-power 4.3x Telephoto Zoom-Nikkor lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR.
- Two Nikon Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35mm photography. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance.
- Focus as close as 4.9 ft throughout entire zoom range.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet auto focusing, along with quick switching between auto focus and manual operation (M/A and M).
- 67mm filter attachment size.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Non-rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- A nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
NIKON AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6D IF-ED
- Lens Hood (HB-36)
- Front lens cap (LC-67)
- Rear lens cap (LF-1)
- Flexible lens pouch (CL-1022)
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)||22¢X50'|
|Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)||5¢X20'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||34¢X20'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||8¢X10'|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.25x|
|VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm film|
|ED Glass Elements||2|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||Yes|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.9ft.(1.5m)|
|Focus Mode||Auto, Manual, Manual/Auto|
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Dimensions||(Approx.)3.1x5.6 in. (Diameter x Length) |
80x143.5mm (Diameter x Length)
|Included Accessories||67mm lens cap (LC-67) |
Rear lens cap (LF-1)
Lens hood (HB-36)
Flexible lens pouch (CL-1022)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.