One look at the jaw-dropping image quality possible with the D810 and you'll never look at image quality the same way. The level of detail and sharpness, the wide dynamic range and rich tonality in nearly any light is simply staggering—almost unimaginable until now. For still and multimedia photographers including landscape, studio, wedding and portrait pros, the D810 will ignite your creativity and help you capture images that astound. For cinematographers and camera operators, the D810 will become one of the most versatile and important tools in your arsenal. With meticulous autofocus, fast frame rates and image processing, smaller file formats, excellent energy efficiency and exciting new capabilities for all manners of shooting, the D810 expands your vision and lets you rethink what’s possible.
The D810 truly raises the bar for image quality and dynamic range. An all-new FX-format full-frame image sensor design—36.3-megapixels with no optical low-pass filter—is paired with Nikon's innovative EXPEED 4 image processing for flawless detail retention from snow white to pitch black, beautiful noise-free images from ISO 64 to ISO 12,800, an extremely wide dynamic range, flattering well-saturated skin tones and much more. The combination reveals the true optical precision of NIKKOR lenses, which provide flawless rendering even at these pixel counts. For those seeking the ultimate in D-SLR image quality, the D810 delivers.
The D810 is the full-frame D-SLR that cinematographers, camera operators and multimedia photographers have been waiting for. Bring the camera's remarkable image quality and dynamic range to 1080p videos recorded at 60/50/30/25/24p uncompressed to an external device, compressed to an internal CF/SD card or both simultaneously. Move between dark and light scenes without any iris or frame-rate adjustments thanks to ISO Auto Adjust. Smoothly change a shot's depth of field with power iris control. Shoot in a flat picture style that enhances dynamic range and streamlines post-production work. Even enjoy broadcast-caliber audio control right in the camera. Let the D810 and the vast collection of NIKKOR lenses take your production to the next level.
The D810 performs with astounding speed and precision. Capture 5 fps at full resolution and in 5:4 crop mode, 6 fps in 1:2 crop mode and 7 fps in DX-crop mode*. Enjoy tack-sharp focus—crucial in high-resolution images—thanks to an Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX AF sensor that uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors, 11 of which work all the way to f/8, plus a new Group Area AF. Internal vibration has been nearly eliminated with a newly designed sequencer mechanism and Electronic Front Curtain Shutter system. You can even quickly spot-check your focus by zooming in 46x on the large 3.2-inch 1,229k-dot display with RGBW alignment and monitor highlights during video capture with zebra striping right in the display. The D810 is as nimble as it is precise.
NIKON D810 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) Highlights
- The D810 is a versatile camera for versatile shooters. Produce stunning star-trail images with unlimited continuous shooting—capture images for as long as your battery or memory card will allow. Create smooth, even time-lapse sequences thanks to new Exposure Smoothing. Preserve details in both the shadowy and bright areas of stage performances and other spot-lit situations with Highlight-weighted Metering. Use the D810's pop-up flash as a Commander for Nikon's Creative Light System—a major convenience for location photographers. Save your files in a new 12-bit uncompressed RAW size S* format that's half the size of RAW size L. Wherever your passion and inspiration takes you, the D810 will follow.
- Nikon's EXPEED image processing concept enables superior performance in Nikon cameras. The new EXPEED 4 design takes that performance even further— 30% faster than its predecessor, 25% faster frame rates (5 fps), a wider ISO range of 64-12,800 with low noise throughout, smooth gradations, a wide dynamic range, optimizations for 1080 60p video, greater energy efficiency and more.
- A deeper grip ensures stable handling, even for small hands. A brighter viewfinder offers ~100% frame coverage, 0.7x magnification and high contrast organic EL information display for easier visibility. The scratch- and shock-resistant TFT LCD display has wide viewing angles and enhanced visibility in sunlight. Its color can be calibrated to match an external monitor, and a new split-screen feature lets you monitor two different points of a scene side-by-side to ensure proper leveling or focus.
- The D810 with magnesium alloy, stringently tested weather and dust sealing, a shutter that's been tested to 200,000 cycles, longer battery life, and advanced in-camera editing like NEF (RAW) processing, distortion control, image overlay and more, makes the D810 as reliable on the road as it is in the studio.
- Every superb NIKKOR lens tells a new story, from fast primes to versatile telephoto zooms. With optional Nikon Speedlights, lighting is as powerful and comprehensive as you want it to be, while pro-grade Wi-Fi® transmitters and remote controls streamline workflow in the studio or at a remote location. Draw the most from RAW files with the new Capture NX-D software, or tailor your images and customize your picture control settings with the optional Picture Control Utility 2. Unleash the full potential of the D810.
NIKON D810 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) - In The Box
- Nikon D810 Digital SLR Camera Body Only Black
- EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery
- MH-25a Quick Charger
- Super 3.0 USB Cable
- User Manual CD Rom
|Type||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F bayonet mount|
|Effective Pixels||36.3 million|
|Sensor Size||35.9 mm x 24 mm|
|Image Sensor Format||FX|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Total Pixels||37.09 million|
|Dust-reduction system||Image sensor cleaning |
Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)
|Dust-Off Reference Photo||Yes|
|Image Area (pixels)||FX-format |
(L) 7,360 x 4,912
(M) 5,520 x 3,680
(S) 3,680 x 2,456
1:2 format (30 x 20)
(L) 6,144 x 4,080
(M) 4,608 x 3,056
(S) 3,072 x 2,040
5:4 format (30 x 24)
(L) 6,144 x 4,912
(M) 4,608 x 3,680
(S) 3,072 x 2,456
(L) 4,800 x 3,200
(M) 3,600 x 2,400
(S) 2,400 x 1,600
|File Format||Still Images JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant; can be selected from Size Priority and Optimal Quality |
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression
NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed, compressed, or uncompressed; small size available (12-bit uncompressed only)
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
Storage Media CompactFlash© (CF) (Type I, compliant with UDMA)
|Card Slot||1 CompactFlash© (CF) card and 1 Secure Digital (SD) card|
|File System||Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0 |
DPOF (Digital Print Order Format)
EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
|Viewfinder||Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage||FX (36x24): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical (Approx.) |
1.2x (30x20): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical (Approx.)
DX (24x16): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical (Approx.)
5:4 (30x24): 97% horizontal and 100% vertical (Approx.)
|Viewfinder Magnification||0.70x (Approx.)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||17 mm (-1.0 m¯¹)|
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment||Built-in diopter adjustment (-3 to +1 m¯¹)|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VIII with AF Area Brackets (grid lines can be displayed)|
|Reflex Mirror||Quick-return type|
|Mirror Lock Up||Yes|
|Lens Aperture||Instant-return type|
|Lens Compatibility at a Glance***||AF-S or AF lenses fully compatible |
Metering with AI lenses
|Compatible Lenses||AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G, E, and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses (using DX 24 x 16 1.5x image area), AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses (exposure modes G and H only). |
Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports the 11 focus points with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster).
IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
|Shutter Type||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane|
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 30 sec. |
|Fastest Shutter Speed||1/8000 sec.|
|Slowest Shutter Speed||30 sec.|
|Flash Sync Speed||Up to 1/250 sec. |
Synchronizes with shutter at 1/320s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320s)
|Bulb Shutter Setting||Yes|
|Shutter Release Modes||Continuous low-speed [CL] mode |
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode
Mirror-up [Mup] mode
Quiet Shutter Release
Quiet Continuous Release
Single-frame [S] mode
|Continuous Shooting Options||FX-format |
CH: Up to 5 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-5 frames per second
CH: Up to 5 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-5 frames per second
CH: Up to 6 frames per second
7 fps in DX-crop mode when using optional MB-D12 battery pack and EN-EL18a battery
CL: Up to 1-6 frames per second
CH: Up to 6 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-6 frames per second
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution||5 frames per second|
|Self-timer||2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sec. |
Timer duration electronically controlled
|ISO Sensitivity ISO||64 -12,800 |
Lo-1 (ISO 32)
Hi-1 (ISO 25,600)
Hi-2 (ISO 51,200)
|Single-point AF Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic AF Mode Number of AF points:||9, 21, 51 and 51 (3D-tracking)|
|Auto-area AF Mode||Yes|
|Autofocus System||Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection|
|Detection Range||-2 to 19 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)|
|Flash Bracketing||2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, or 1 EV|
|Built-in Flash Distance||39 ft. (ISO 100)|
|Top FP High Speed Sync||Up to 1/8000|
|Monitor Size||3.2 in. diagonal|
|Monitor Resolution||1,229,000 Dots|
|Monitor Type||Wide Viewing Angle TFT-LCD|
|Monitor Angle of View||170-degree wide-viewing angle|
|Battery / Batteries||EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Life (shots per charge)||1,200 shots (CIPA)|
|AC Adapter||EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5B Power Connector (available separately)|
|Battery Charger||MH-25a Quick Charger|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in.|
|Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||5.8 in. (146 mm) x 4.9 in. (123 mm) x 3.3 in. (81.5 mm)|
|Approx.||Weight 31.1 oz. (880 g) |
camera body only
|Operating Environment||0–40 °C (+32–104 °F)|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.