The Nord Lead A1 Rack analog modeling synthesizer module will change your concept of synthesis. Whether you're onstage or in the studio, the Lead A1's innovative architecture lets you quickly amass a huge arsenal of stunning sounds that work perfectly across musical genres. Nord gave the A1 a fast, intuitive interface that lets you whip up awesome patches fast, and at the same time encourages experimentation. Blast out a run on your controller while sweeping the filter. Sounds incredible, doesn't it? Take the Nord Lead A1 Rack out for a spin, and you'll be a believer.
Nord Lead A1 Analog Modeling Synthesizer Module
- The versatility to ace any gig or session
- Designed for speedy patch creation and deployment
- Analog modeling: Nord does it right
The versatility to ace any gig or session
AudioBuy.com.au Australia keyboardists are impressed with the Nord Lead A1, and for good reason. Fat, snarling leads; sensuous evolving pads; bass that blows holes in walls - it's all here. And it's all easy to get to. Forge ripping leads with classic oscillator sync, revisit the '80s with chimey FM pianos, ring modulate with AM. Any sound you hear in your mind's ear is in play. Instantly. With 24-note polyphony, you can get elaborate with your chord voicings and layers. And speaking of layering, the Lead A1 is 4-part multitimbral, with its great-sounding effects (Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, and Drive) available independently on each section, so there's no end to the glorious mayhem you can create.
Designed for speedy patch creation and deployment
The Lead A1 is a fantastic synth value, sure; but it's not some "souped-down" version of Nord's flagship A4. This synthesizer represents a new direction for the Lead series - one in which your ability to whip up truly impressive patches quickly and intuitively is of paramount importance. Hot new features such as a unique, eight-configuration oscillator block and the new "Like" list make it faster and easier than ever to get the sound you're after during a show or studio session. Need inspiration? The A1 gives you four separate arpeggiators with a 4-octave range and Up/Down and Random modes. And of course, you can sync any or all of them to the Lead A1's master clock.
Analog modeling: Nord does it right
If you've ever heard keyboard whiz Derek Sherinian shred with Dream Theater, Billy Idol, or his own band Planet X, you know he's a tone meister of the highest order. Ask Mr. Sherinian what he loves about Nord gear, and he'll tell you it's the "organic analog warmth." Well, that and the tour-proof build quality, the ease of calling up sounds, and much more. With the Nord Lead A1 module, you get the warmth of analog with the road-tested reliability of a modern digital machine.
Nord Lead A1 Rack Analog Modeling Synthesizer Module Features
- 24-note polyphony, 4-part multitimbral
- Unique oscillator concept with eight configurations:
- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM
- Traditional analog and digital waveforms
- Unison mode and Extra Fat Unison mode adds girth to your sounds
- LFO with five waveforms
- Mod envelope; LFO as additional ModEnv
- 12 and 24dB lowpass filters
- Highpass and bandpass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303
- Effects: Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO, and Delay
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
- USB MIDI integrates the Lead A1 with your DAW
- Like Button lets you save what you've done into a temporary list and continue editing
- Mutator lets you adjust elements by set percentages to easily create variations on a patch
- 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, three encoders, and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing
- Ships with rack ears
- Hand-crafted in Sweden
Deploy cutting-edge synthesis with the Nord Lead A1!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.