Big, red, and absolutely amazing - it's hard not to love Nord keyboards and pianos. Take one listen to the Nord's incredible new flagship Stage 2 88 performance keyboard, and you're sure to agree that this is the most amazing Nord creation yet. The Stage 2 88 puts the performance-oriented sounds and flexibility at your fingertips that any pro keyboardist is absolutely certain to love. And when you feel the texture and response of the new custom-designed keybed, you'll have no doubt that this keyboard was made for the live stage.
Part of what sets the Stage 2 88 apart from typical performance-oriented keyboards is the impeccable attention to detail in its extensive collection of sounds. Armed with twice the program memory of its predecessor, the widely popular Stage EX, the Stage 2 88 has the bandwidth to include subtitles such as key-release samples and dynamic pedal noise. Likewise, the new Gen 3 organ is simply astonishing! The Stage 2 88 also features 380MB of onboard sample memory, adding endless depth to its synth sound section. On top of all of this, the Stage 2 88 features an even more extensive effects section than ever before. If you're looking for the ultimate live keyboard, you're going to love the Nord Stage 2 88.
Nord Stage 2 88 Keyboard Features
- 88-key fully-weighted keybed
- Features Nord's latest piano, organ, and synthesizer sounds
- Piano features string resonance, dynamic pedal noise, and completely user-replaceable sample memory
- Organ section features 3rd generation organ modeling derived from the Nord C2 Organ
- LFO, arpeggiator, and delay-based effects
- Compatible with the Nord Sample Library
- Includes Nord Sample Manager software
- Piano memory: 500MB
- Piano sample locations: 6 types x 9 models (54)
- Soundformat, pianos: .npno v5
- Piano polyphony: 40/60 (stereo/mono pianos)
- String resonance: Yes
- Selectable piano release: Yes, dynamic
- Pedal noise: Yes, with triple pedal (optional)
- Dynamic pedal: Yes, with triple pedal (optional)
- Organ modelling: Gen 3 (C2)
- Organ polyphony: Full
- Synth section: Yes, extended subtractive with FM, wavetable and sample playback
- Sample playback: Yes, nsmp format integrated in synth
- Sample memory: 380MB
- Arpeggio: Integrated in synth
- Synth polyphony: 18 voices
- Mod effects: Chorus, flanger, phaser, auto wah, pedal wah, tremolo, u-vibe, pan, ring mod
- Effect settings: Rate + continuous depth
- Syncable effects: Yes, master clock feature
- Eq: 3-band with sweepable mid frequency
- Amp/speaker simulation: 3 types
- Master effects: Reverb (6 modes) and compressor
- Outputs: 4 x TRS (configurable)
- Monitor input: Yes
- MIDI over USB: Yes
- Programs: 4 banks x 20 pages x 5 programs (500 locations)
- Live/auto save programs: 5 locations
- Split keyboard: 3 zones
- Layers, dual sounds: Multiple choices
- Transpose: Program and global
- Multitimbrality: 6 parts (2 organs, 2 pianos, 2 synths)
- Pitch bend/mod wheel: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Morph/real time parameter control: Yes
- Dimensions: 51" x 4.5" x 13"
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Hand built in Stockholm, Sweden
Get the latest and most expressive sounds from Nord, with the Nord Stage 2 Keyboard!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.