Big, red, and absolutely amazing - it's hard not to love Nord keyboards and pianos. Take one listen to the Nord's incredible new flagship Stage 2 88 performance keyboard, and you're sure to agree that this is the most amazing Nord creation yet. The Stage 2 88 puts the performance-oriented sounds and flexibility at your fingertips that any pro keyboardist is absolutely certain to love. And when you feel the texture and response of the new custom-designed keybed, you'll have no doubt that this keyboard was made for the live stage.
Part of what sets the Stage 2 88 apart from typical performance-oriented keyboards is the impeccable attention to detail in its extensive collection of sounds. Armed with twice the program memory of its predecessor, the widely popular Stage EX, the Stage 2 88 has the bandwidth to include subtitles such as key-release samples and dynamic pedal noise. Likewise, the new Gen 3 organ is simply astonishing! The Stage 2 88 also features 380MB of onboard sample memory, adding endless depth to its synth sound section. On top of all of this, the Stage 2 88 features an even more extensive effects section than ever before. If you're looking for the ultimate live keyboard, you're going to love the Nord Stage 2 88.
Nord Stage 2 88 Keyboard Features
- 88-key fully-weighted keybed
- Features Nord's latest piano, organ, and synthesizer sounds
- Piano features string resonance, dynamic pedal noise, and completely user-replaceable sample memory
- Organ section features 3rd generation organ modeling derived from the Nord C2 Organ
- LFO, arpeggiator, and delay-based effects
- Compatible with the Nord Sample Library
- Includes Nord Sample Manager software
- Piano memory: 500MB
- Piano sample locations: 6 types x 9 models (54)
- Soundformat, pianos: .npno v5
- Piano polyphony: 40/60 (stereo/mono pianos)
- String resonance: Yes
- Selectable piano release: Yes, dynamic
- Pedal noise: Yes, with triple pedal (optional)
- Dynamic pedal: Yes, with triple pedal (optional)
- Organ modelling: Gen 3 (C2)
- Organ polyphony: Full
- Synth section: Yes, extended subtractive with FM, wavetable and sample playback
- Sample playback: Yes, nsmp format integrated in synth
- Sample memory: 380MB
- Arpeggio: Integrated in synth
- Synth polyphony: 18 voices
- Mod effects: Chorus, flanger, phaser, auto wah, pedal wah, tremolo, u-vibe, pan, ring mod
- Effect settings: Rate + continuous depth
- Syncable effects: Yes, master clock feature
- Eq: 3-band with sweepable mid frequency
- Amp/speaker simulation: 3 types
- Master effects: Reverb (6 modes) and compressor
- Outputs: 4 x TRS (configurable)
- Monitor input: Yes
- MIDI over USB: Yes
- Programs: 4 banks x 20 pages x 5 programs (500 locations)
- Live/auto save programs: 5 locations
- Split keyboard: 3 zones
- Layers, dual sounds: Multiple choices
- Transpose: Program and global
- Multitimbrality: 6 parts (2 organs, 2 pianos, 2 synths)
- Pitch bend/mod wheel: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Morph/real time parameter control: Yes
- Dimensions: 51" x 4.5" x 13"
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Hand built in Stockholm, Sweden
Get the latest and most expressive sounds from Nord, with the Nord Stage 2 Keyboard!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.