The essence of an acoustic instrument with more possibilities.
This electric upright bass is a great choice for the player looking for their first electric instrument. The WAV4c includes the best combination of design, performance and affordability. Easy to transport, this electric upright bass captures the essence of an acoustic instrument, but includes an exciting range of new possibilities.
Utilizing the NS patented Polar Pickup System, the WAV4c produces an amazingly natural bass tone without the problems of feedback and wolf tones. The pickup makes the use of electronic effect and looping easier and more effective than an amplified acoustic bass. The dual-mode pickup allows the player to switch from lateral arco (bow) to vertical (pizzicato) sensitivity, for a uniquely even and sustained plucked sound with more control over attack and decay, which results in additional expressive potential.
The asymmetrical fingerboard relief offers extraordinary playability in all positions. This fingerboard, featuring Coform technology, utilizes the engineered pairing of maple and high-tech acrylic to produce an ebony-like appearance with outstanding feel and performance, while helping to sustain traditionally used hardwoods.
- Asymmetrical fingerboard relief for easy playability
- Coform technology produced fingerboard
- Polar Pickup System with dual-mode control from lateral to vertical sensitivity
Perform with the state of the art. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 8 lbs, 12.8 oz. (4 kg)
- Scale Length: 41.73 inches (106 cm)
- Body/Neck: Solid, straight grain maple neck and body; flame maple face
- Fingerboard: Asymmetrical fingerboard relief with intonation reference cascading dot markers
- Fingerboard Material: Coform™ maple and high-tech acrylic composite
- Truss Rod: Two-way truss rod, accessible at neck
- Tuning Hardware: Fully encased worm gear tuners, black finish
- Strings: NS Bass Strings
- Bridge Pickup: Polar™ bridge-mounted piezo pickup system with lateral or vertical sensitivity
- Electronics & Controls: Passive circuit with high impedance output (no batteries required), rotary controls for volume, tone (treble roll off), 2-way toggle switch for Polar™ Pickup System
- Includes: Tripod stand with fully adjustable height and instrument angle; Gig bag with handle and shoulder strap and zipper pouch for tripod stand, includes bow compartment (bow sold separately) and storage compartment for accessories.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.