The Ocean Audio 500 O/P 500-Series Output Module when used in conjunction with any number of Ocean Audio Input modules, makes a powerful mixing console for the 500 Series rack system!
Ocean Audio 500 O/P 500-Series Output Module Details
The Ocean Audio 500 O/P 500-Series Output Module when used in conjunction with any number of Ocean Audio Input modules, makes a powerful mixing console for the 500 Series rack system. This two width module provides a master level control for the stereo output together with accurate bargraph meters that also read the solo levels when activated. It also provides master level controls and balanced output jacks for the four auxiliary sends. There is also a solo master level control, head phone level and output jack plus an independent control room monitor level control.
Ocean Audio 500 O/P 500-Series Output Module Features
- Mix Master module for the 500 Series
- Used in combination with the Ocean Audio Mix Input
- 12 segment bar graph display for master outputs
- Master level control & Monitor level control
- 4 Aux Master level controls & Master Solo level
- 4 Aux send jacks on front panel
- Headphone level with jack on front panel
- Headphone output can be used as alt monitor output
Ocean Audio 500 O/P 500-Series Output Module Specifications
- Output Impedances: < 100 ohms electronically balanced.
- Maximum output: > +24dbm.
- Distortion: < 0.05% at +20dbm 1kHz.
- Frequency response: Â± 1db 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output noise: < -75dbm E.I.N. 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power requirements: Â± 16V D.C. 100mA approx.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.