Add a massive sound to your bass rig with the Orange OB1-500 bass amplifier head. Orange took the popular bi-amp system, using both bass and guitar amps for a wide range of tone and cool overdrive tones, and shoehorned it into a single 2U, rackmountable unit. The OB1-500 sports a 3-band Baxandall EQ so you can dial in the perfect low-end tone. Gain and blend controls let you add overdrive to your sound and mix it with your original signal. Create a monstrous wall of bass tone with the Orange OB1-500 bass amplifier head.
Orange OB1-500 Bass Amplifier Head
- Bi-amped flexibility in a single channel amp
- Create the perfect mix of clean and dirty
- Ready for stage and studio
Bi-amped flexibility in a single channel amp
Bass players have been using bass amps and guitar amps together to create huge sounds for years. The bass amp keeps the lows fat and clean while the guitar amp adds grit and extra harmonic content to the top of the signal. The bi-amp rig is cool, but can be a pain to haul and set up at the gig. The Orange OB1-500 gives you all the sound and flexibility of this rig in a single unit. The all-analog signal path of the OB1-500 starts by sending your bass signal down two separate paths. One goes to a powerful 3-band Baxandall EQ for detailed tone sculpting and the other goes to a blendable gain circuit.
Create the perfect mix of clean and dirty
The Orange OB1-500's gain circuit adds up to two distortion stages to only the upper harmonics of your sound. A built-in blend control lets you combine the gain and clean signals together to create a huge sound. No matter how much of the gain signal you add in, the low end will remain fat, bold, and undistorted. The Orange OB1-500 bass amplifier head is a bass player's dream come true.
Ready for stage and studio
This rackmountable bass amplifier head is ready for both stage and studio. The OB1-500 boasts a line-out and a balanced DI out - a favorite among AudioBuy.com.au Australia's bass players - for hooking up to mixers, recorders, and more. A front panel active/passive switch lets you use your favorite bass without any issue. The flexibility of the Orange OB1-500 ensures that you can use it at any gig, rehearsal, or studio date.
Orange OB1-500 Bass Amplifier Head Features
- A single channel bass head that acts like a bi-amped rig
- Clean side of the amp has a 3-band Baxandall EQ with powerful tone-sculpting ability
- Gain control only affects the upper harmonics of your sound keeping the bottom end fat and full
- Dial in everything from subtle warmth to full on overdrive and distortion
- All-analog signal path with Class A/B power amp that delivers big tone
- Footswitchable blend and gain controls mix your clean and dirty sound together
- Controls include volume, bass, middle, treble, gain, blend, and active/passive switch
- Blend and gain are footswitchable
- Balanced DI out for feeding your signal to a mixer or PA
- 19" rack width and 2U tall
Create massive bass tone with the Orange OB1-500 bass amplifier head!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.