The 2-channel, 200-watt Orange Thunderverb 200 Head gives you all the flexibility, output, and rich tube-amp guitar tone you can handle! In fact, the Thunderverb 200 Head guitar amp gives you so much sound, Orange actually had to give it a half-power switch so you can drop it to 100 watts when you need to. It sports a variable attenuator, which gives you access to the Thunderverb 200 Head's massive tube drive, but at more recording-friendly levels. There's a lot to love about this versatile guitar amp - keep reading to find out more about the Orange Thunderverb 200 Head.Orange Thunderverb 200 Head 2-channel All-tube Guitar Amplifier at a Glance
- Great on-the-fly tone-shaping options
- Footswitchable reverb and effects loop let you add dimension to your tone
- Two channels deliver double the playing pleasure
When you play live with the Thunderverb 200 Head, you have several great tone-shaping options. Three footswitch inputs make it easy to instantly switch between playing styles. One footswitch lets you jump between your attenuated level and the full sound of the Thunderverb 200 Head's output. If you're familiar with using the gain knob on your guitar to hit your tubes with varying intensity, this is a great way to make sure you get the right amount of breakup at the output volume you want.Footswitchable reverb and effects loop let you add dimension to your tone
Another footswitch lets you kick in or out the spring style reverb that puts the "verb" in the Thunderverb 200 Head's name. This tube-driven effect doesn't just call up the sound of classic spring reverb, its rich and resonant sound is an absolute dream to play with. You also get a tube-driven effects loop included in the Thunderverb 200 Head's reverb circuit, making it easy to get an absolutely huge range of tone when you play live.Two channels deliver double the playing pleasure
And what would a 2-channel amp be without an instant way to jump between the clean A channel and the dirty B channel? The A channel gives you a wide tonal range that revives some of the qualities of the earliest clean-style Orange amps. The B channel delivers bone-crushing punch and screaming drive! By using the Thunderverb 200 Head's new shape control, you can scoop some of the mids and pile up the bass and treble, or you can tap into the 3-band EQ (the same on the Rockerverb series) and dial in your signature tone.Orange Thunderverb 200 Head 2-channel All-tube Guitar Amplifier Features
- Ultra-flexible guitar amplifier head that gives you a massive range of tube tone
- 200 watts delivers all the output you need to rock extremely large venues
- Half-power switch lets you cut the output to 100 watts for midsize gigs
- Footswitchable channel selection lets you instantly go from glassy clean to chest-pounding crunch
- Variable attenuator with footswitch control lets you lay on even more gain, pushing your tone over the top
- Footswitchable tube-driven spring-style reverb lets you call up classic rich-sounding reverb
- Tube driven effects loop in reverb section adds extra tone-shaping options to your live performances
Plug into an Orange Thunderverb 200 Head and unleash the fury!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.