The Overstayer Stereo Voltage Control is like having and entire mixing signal chain in a single rack space. It goes beyond the capabilities of a typical compressor/limiter and enables new sonic possibilities while streamlining workflow.
The SVC combines the gain control and punch of VCA gain cells, the warmth and character of our discrete analog Harmonics circuitry, and the sculpting power of an ultra-smooth 2-band shelving EQ. The SVC has dynamics control from fast peak limiting to smooth RMS compression, with multiple starting ratios and a Behavior control to create new and unique envelopes. Use the LEVEL control to drive into Harmonics to further bend transient peaks, adding musical harmonic color and cohesiveness as well as increasing apparent volume. The EQ and filters allow you to shape and drive as much low warmth or smooth top presence as desired. Each of its multiple stages can add its character and harmonics, cumulatively transforming the signal in a way not normally possible within a single device.
The integrated blend control allows even aggressive settings to be balanced tastefully. You can further create custom compression shaping by using the sidechain high-pass filter for low end response, or even further by using the external sidechain insert.FEATURES
- Highly interactive stereo dynamics, tone, and harmonics control
- Controllable dynamics from fast peak limiting to smooth RMS compression
- VCA gain cell configured to be driven and impart its own harmonic coloration
- Wide ranging timing controls combine with behavior for extreme transient and sustain shaping
- Dial in presence and restore high end with the stereo high shelf EQ
- Interactive low end control with the integrated sidechain filter, low shelf EQ, and 50 Hz low cut filter with resonance peak
- 10 segment LED Gain Reduction meter
- Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong