Passive analog output control.
With Palmer Monicon, your monitor volume is always under control. The passive mini-mixer with the oversized control is inserted between the stereo output of the notebook, PC or interface and an active monitor system and thus permits convenient and precise volume control of the monitors from the workstation. The passive circuitry with only a few components has absolutely no affect on the sound. Mute and mono buttons make it possible to mute the outputs and merge the stereo output signal into a mono master signal.
The inputs and outputs of the controller are equipped with XLR connectors and the 3.5mm stereo TRS sockets usually found on computers. Combo input sockets also permit connection with 6.3 mm TRS plugs. Thus the Palmer Monicon is compatible with both professional and consumer equipment. Genuine wood sides make the practical studio tool in its massive powder-coated sheet steel housing an elegant looking "little helper" that is a typical Palmer product.
- Product type: Other Studio and Recording Equipment
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS, XLR
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. input level: 20 dBu
- Input impedance: (balanced) 10k, (unbalanced) 5k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 3.5 mm TRS
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. output level: 20 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 40000 Hz
- THD: 0.001 %
- Max. attenuation: (Attenuator) 85, (Attenuator + Mute) 112 dB
- Controls: mute, mono, attenuation
- Cabinet material: wood, sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 62 mm
- Depth: 85 mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg
Passive control for uncolored volume adjustment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.