Equipped with Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, the PV 6 BT mixer is excellent for live or recording applications. The PV 6 BT mixer includes 2 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 2 direct outputs for recording, a stereo input channel, and a dedicated media channel, and Bluetooth wireless input and high quality digital effects. Other features include 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, built-in stereo compressor, an on-board selectable high impedance preamp equalized for guitar, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, signal/clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge. Features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Direct outs on the mic channels allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 6 BT mixer can stream the stereo mix directly to and from a PC via USB. The USB to Control Room switch allows for direct monitoring when recording with a DAW, such as the included REAPER software. These mixers also feature a tablet cradle to hold a smart device for convenient display and easy operation.
Peavey PV-6BT Bluetooth Mixer Features
- 2 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph
- EQ bypass per channel
- Global 48V phantom power
- Rugged console design
- Built-in compression
- Stereo pan control per channel
- 1/4" main stereo outputs
- LED clip and signal present indication
- High quality master LED Meter Bridge
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- Studio quality headphone output
- Stereo 1/4", RCA or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- 2 channels of direct out
- New slim, low-profile design
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48 kHz sample rates
- Convenient tablet cradle
- On-board studio quality digital effects with individual channel control
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.