The Electrodyne 501 500 Series Mic Preamp fortifies your rack with great-sounding "Golden Era" technology. Electrodyne consoles juiced some of the hottest hits of the late '60s and early '70s at top studios like Capitol, Warners, Stax, Decca, and Motown. This 2-stage, discrete transistor, transformer-coupled preamp is built. The amp stages are individually optimized using selected original-spec components. The transformers are made by Electrodyne's original manufacturer to exacting factory specs. The onboard active DI circuit presents a nearly immeasurable load to finicky musical instrument outputs. The Electrodyne 501 - you gotta hear this!
Electrodyne 511 500 Series Mic Preamp Features
- The transformers are made by Electrodyne's original manufacturer to exacting factory specifications
- Onboard active DI circuit presents a nearly immeasurable load to sensitive musical instrument outputs
- Output of the DI circuit is designed to directly connect and interact with the mic input transformer
- Maximum Gain: 68db. Adjustable over 50db in 2db steps with two ranges using 20db pad
- Output level control: Infinitely adjustable from 0 (off) to +6db over unity
- Input impedance: Microphone, 50 / 200 ohms selectable. DI, over 7 megohms
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Distortion: 0.02%typical over entire gain range
- Maximum output: +30db at less than 0.8%thd. (+29.5db at 0.06%thd)
- Frequency response: +/- 0.25db, 10hz to 60khz
- Signal to noise: -80db typ, -60db at absolute maximum gain
- Clip indicator: Monitors all three amp stages and illuminates when any stage is 3db from clip
The Electrodyne 501: vintage sound, better than ever!
- Preamp Type Solid State
- Number of Channels 1
- Frequency Response 10Hz-60kHz
- Phantom Power Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number 501
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.