The Electrodyne 511 500 Series EQ fortifies your rack with great-sounding "Golden Era" technology. Electrodyne consoles juiced some of the hottest hits of the late '60s and early '70s at top studios like Capitol, Warners, Stax, Decca, and Motown. The 511 is a 2-band discrete-transistor reciprocal-active-inductor equalizer with a smooth, punchy sound that holds its own against other classic American and British console EQs. The custom inductors and output transformer are built by Electrodyne's original manufacturer to exacting tolerances, delivering outstanding performance and channel-to-channel repeatability. The Electrodyne 511 - you gotta hear this!
Electrodyne 511 500 Series EQ Features
- 2-band discrete-transistor reciprocal-active-inductor equalizer
- Smooth, punchy sound that holds it own against other classic British and American console EQs
- Custom inductors and output transformer are built by Electrodyne's original manufacturer
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- +/-12 db gain range: Equalize or Attenuate
- Four frequencies selectable per band - LF: 40, 100, 250, 500hz; HF: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k
- Peak/Shelf function on each band. Shelving at all frequencies, Peaking at 250, 500, 1.5k, 3k and 5k
- Distortion: 0.03%typical
- Maximum output: +30db at less than 0.8%thd. (+29.5db at 0.06%thd)
- Frequency response: +/- 0.25db, 10hz to 70khz typical.
- Signal to noise: -85db typ
The Electrodyne 511: vintage sound, better than ever!
- Number of Bands 2
- Q Type Selectable
- Boost/Cut Range ±12
- Frequency Response 10Hz-70kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number 511
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.