The Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer for Serato is a professional-grade solution for all your in-house mixing needs. Designed to serve as the interface between the DJ and the sound system in venue settings, the DJM-900SRT is a club-ready mixer that works well with any traditional DJ setup, as well as with modern digital DJs. The unit is equipped to handle up to four audio and two microphone channels. It's designed to integrate seamlessly with the powerful Serato DJ software or can be MIDI-mapped to work with other software. And because the DJM-900SRT is built by Pioneer, you can expect years of loyal service form this all-in-one mixing solution.Scratch Simulation Included
The DJM-900SRT is more than a mixer -- it's also a plug-and-play digital vinyl simulator. Time-code vinyls and CDs are provided which can be played on a connected turntable or CDJ with no need for an additional hardware interface. Just connect your favorite player, load the time-coded media, and select a track from your digital library. The DJM-900SRT creates a simulated experience wherein the music from your laptop plays as if it were coming from the vinyl or CD. Grab the media and start to scratch, and you'll hear realistic scratch simulation in real time. Connect up to four turntables or CDJs to the DJM-900SRT simultaneously and emulate the look and feel of a traditional setup while DJing from your MP3 collection.Unlock Serato DJ
Pioneer's DJM-900SRT gives you hardware access to numerous functions within the Serato DJ software. Control cues, loops, and effects all from the controller. Pull music from your digital library -- or even from a remote shared digital library connected via Pro DJ Link. What's more, nearly every button and knob on the DJM-900SRT is MIDI-mappable, so you can control other external devices or practically any DJ software right from the hardware.Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer for Serato Features
- Six-channel DJ mixer for Serato software
- Includes four audio channels and two mic channels
- Numerous effect types including 13 channel-assignable effects and six of Pioneer's powerful Color FX
- Auto Beat Sync feature automatically synchronizes beat-based effects with the music
- X-Pad touch-sensitive ribbon strip provided for manipulating effect parameters on-the-fly
- Each channel is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ and 3-band Isolator
- Internal Serato certified soundcard
- 96 kHz internal sampling rate, 32-bit digital/analog converters and 24-bit analog/digital converters
- Includes the same high-quality circuitry as Pioneer's flagship mixer, the DJM-2000nexus
- High-performance MAGVEL crossfader design with dual metal shafts reduces friction and improves durability
- P-LOCK Fader Cap system prevents fader caps from slipping
- Sync up to four Pioneer devices with one shared music source using Pro DJ Link
- Nearly all knobs and buttons can be assigned to MIDI functions for mapping the controller to manage other devices
- Built-in MIDI LFO function for driving external devices
- Equipped with a peak limited to minimize distortion at high volumes
- Equipped with an auto-standby mode for saving energy while not in use
- Four line-level RCA inputs for connecting CDJs
- Four phono RCA inputs for connecting turntables
- Four coaxial digital inputs
- 1/4-inch phone/XLR combo mic input and 1/4-inch phone mic input
- RCA and XLR master outputs
- 1/4-inch phone booth output
- 1/4-inch headphone monitor output on front panel
- RCA output for recording
- Coaxial digital output
- 1/4-inch phone send and return
- MIDI out, USB port, and port for Pro DJ Link also included
- Time-coded vinyls and CDs included for scratch simulation
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.