Four FX Sections for Killer Breakdowns and Buildups The RMX-1000 offers four distinct effects sections each designed to tailor a specific aspect of your DJ sets and mixes. First is the Isolate FX section which provides a three-band band-pass filter so you can hone in on exactly the frequencies you want to hear. Then there's the X-Pad FX section, it offers a BPM-based sampler with five instrument channels and four sample banks. Next is the Scene FX section which offers ten digital effects grouped into two sections: one for buildups and one for breakdowns. And lastly, the Release FX section provides tools for fade-outs, like Vinyl Break, Echo, and Back Spin.
Ready to Remix -- On Stage or as a Studio Plug-in The RMX-1000 comes ready to remix both on-stage and in the studio. It's designed with a performance-oriented layout that's intuitive and fun to use so it's easy to add color and depth to your sets whether you're new to the game or a veteran DJ. The unit also doubles as a virtual instrument when connected to the workstation in your professional or home recording studio, so it's just as useful for remixing and mastering in the studio as it is on-stage.
Pioneer RMX-1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller Features
- Tabletop effects station for DJ sets and music production
- Four effects sections: Isolate FX, Scene FX, X-Pad FX, and Release FX
- Includes X-Pad ribbon strip controller for manipulating sample patterns on-the-fly
- Quantize function analyzes incoming BPM and synchronizes effects with the music
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices (via USB)
- VST, AU, RTAS plug-in software included
- SD card slot for saving and transferring samples
- Includes Rekordbox software for editing and saving your sample bank libraries
- Internal sampling rate: 48 kHz
- 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Stereo 1/4-inch and RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch and RCA outputs
- USB port
- Portable, weighs about 3 pounds
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.