Remix Tools At Your Fingertips The RMX-500's layout is divided into two sections: a Rhythm FX section (sampler) on the left and an Scene FX section (effects) on the right. Furthermore, both sides are broken down into sub sections, with drum samples in the lower left and sample-based effects like Roll and Trans in the upper left. Likewise, in the Scene FX section, effects used for buildups are located in the upper right quadrant, while effects useful for breakdowns are located in the lower right.
Each side is equipped with its own PRESSURE Knob, which allows you to control effect intensity by turning the knob while triggering additional effect parameters by pushing the knob inward -- it literally adds a whole new dimension to your control knobs. And finally, there's also a Release FX section in the middle, for applying fade-out effects including Vinyl Break, Echo, and Back Spin.
Studio-Ready: Run the RMX-500 as a Plug-in The RMX-500 comes ready to connect to your computer and runs as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in within your favorite recording or mastering software. So whether you're a DJ looking to perform or post-process a previously recorded DJ set, or you'e looking to add a little extra firepower to your studio for your next remix, the RMX-500 is ready to play on-stage or on-screen.
Pioneer RMX-500 Tabletop Effects Station Features
- Tabletop effects station for DJ sets and music production
- Three effect sections: Rhythm FX, Scene FX, and Release FX
- 4-beat sequencer with five instrument buttons
- Quantize function analyzes incoming BPM and synchronizes effects with the music
- Pioneer's first PRESSURE Knob adds a third dimension to your parameter manipulation
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices (via USB)
- VST, AU, RTAS plug-in software included
- Internal sampling rate: 48 kHz
- 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Stereo RCA input
- Stereo RCA output
- 1/4 inch headphone output with volume control
- USB port
- Portable, weighs about 2 pounds
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.