Pittsburgh Modular designed the Analog Replicator to be the best analog delay available, with a sound and feature set geared toward modular synthesis. Packing a pair of 4,096-stage BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) chips, the Analog Replicator is at once brighter, darker, cleaner, dirtier - and hence considerably more versatile than any other analog delay line you've likely used. Take it from us modular mavens here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, this is no mere stompbox dressed up as a synth module. It's a modern BBD core, fed by a proprietary clock source and signal processing circuitry. The result is a flexible, wonderfully musical-sounding Eurorack delay module. If you're into Eurorack modular, Pittsburgh Modular's Analog Replicator is essential kit.Pittsburgh Modular Analog Replicator at a Glance
- Two BBD Chips, infinite possibilities
- Multi-Mode delay effects
The Analog Replicator is driven by a duo of 4,096-stage BBD chips. BBD stands for Bucket Brigade Device - as in, a queue of vintage firefighters passing buckets of water. Each stage of a BBD chip employs a single capacitor. Pairing two chips together yields a chain of 8,192 capacitors. Like those afore mentioned water buckets, an audio signal is passed from one capacitor to the next within the BBD chips - once per clock step. Slow down the clock and you get a longer delay; speed it up and you get a shorter one.Multi-Mode delay effects
Pittsburgh Modular designed the Analog Replicator with a host of controls that will give you an impressive range of delay effects. The 4,096/8,192 switch flips between, well, 4,096 and 8,192 BBD stages. 4,096 employs a single BBD chip and 8,192 uses two. Using both chips doubles your available delay time, ideal for longer echoes and delays. Using a single BBD is perfect for reverb and chorus effects. The Short/Long switch dramatically alters the delay range. In Short mode, you get bright, clean analog repeats. Long mode is grimy and dark-sounding. Murkiness and clock whine begin to leak in and eventually take over as the Analog Replicator arrives at its longest available delay time (2.6 seconds).Pittsburgh Modular Analog Replicator Features
- 16hp Eurorack delay module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- A host of controls for an impressive range of delay effects:
- Time knob: lets you adjust delay time
- Time CV IN knob: CV attenuverter to attenuate and/or invert incoming Time CV signal
- 4,096/8,192 switch selects between one or two BBD chips, doubling available range
- Short/Long switch selects between Short (bright, clean) and Long (dark, dirty) ranges
- Feedback Knob: sets the number of repeats generated from delay signal
- Invert Polarity switch: Up position inverts Feedback polarity (cool with shorter delays)
- Feedback CV In knob: CV attenuverter attenuates and/or invers incoming Feedback CV
- Bypass switch: enables or disables the analog delay effect
- Spillover switch: enables or disables the analog delay effect. Feedback allowed to trail
- Input Drive knob: audio signal input level contol
- Mix CV In knob: CV attenuverter attenuates and/or inverts incoming MIX CV signal
- Output Mix knob: sets the signal mix sent to the Mix out jack
- Input Jack: audio signal input
- Time CV Input jack: CV input used to modulate (delay) Time
- Feedback (FBK) CV Input jack: CV input used to modulate Feedback amount
- Mix CV Input jack: CV input used to modulate the Output Mix
- Delay out jack: outputs delayed signal only
- Mix Out jack: mix of dry and delayed signal output
- Module depth: 35mm
- Power Usage: 45mA
Get genuine BBD delay from the Pittsburgh Modular Analog Replicator!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong