The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer is a simple eight-step, Eurorack-compatible analog sequencer module. It utilizes an external clock signal to cycle through your choice of four, six, or eight steps. You can use the sequencer output to control the pitch of an oscillator, modulate a filter, or manipulate any module that has CV input. Create complex sequences using a combination of the Reset, Hold, and Add inputs. The Reset input lets you generate variable-length loops while Hold pauses sequencer movement. Voltage from the Add input is summed with the voltage created by the Sequencer, letting you easily transcribe the output. Want bass that'll blow holes in walls? The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also makes a killer sub-octave generator!
Why you need a sequencer
Pink Floyd's "On the Run" had a profound effect on many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, powerfully illustrating how musically compelling a simple, eight-note loop could be. Sequencers give you another creative melodic option, letting you generate repetitive patterns that you can use in any number of ways. From bass lines, to tempo-synced arpeggios, to patterns that simply run while you focus your attention on tweaking a patch, a sequencer is essential kit for any modular synth system. The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also has a secret weapon: clocking it at audio rates using a square wave turns it into a sub-octave waveform generator able to produce one, two, or three octaves below the clock frequency. Have questions about assembling your modular synth? Your knowledgeable AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer is only too happy to help. Give us a call!Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer Eurorack Module Features at a Glance
- 14hp Eurorack module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Four/six/eight-step sequencer with 0-10V CV range and dual outputs
- Module Controls:
- Assignable Voltage Knobs: set output voltage for each of the eight sequencer stages
- Variable Step Count Switch: sets number of sequencer cycle steps - four, six, or eight
- Clock Input (CLK): your clock source can be a square wave, gate, or trigger signal
- Reset Input (RST): positive voltage resets sequencer to the first step
- Hold Input (HLD): positive voltage pauses the sequencer
- Transpose Input (ADD): adds incoming signal voltage to sequencer output, for easy sequencer output transposition
- Outputs (OUT): dual buffered sequencer outputs
Get your sequence on, with Pittsburgh Modular's Sequencer!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong