Fat Channels in a Slim Package Press the glowing Select button on any channel, aux, or output to light up that big blue Fat Channel section of the console with bright, easy-to-read controls for studio-quality processors: high-pass filter, phase-reverse switch, gate, compressor, limiter, and precise 3-band parametric EQ. Renowned for its intuitive user interface, PreSonus' Fat Channel gives you clearly-labeled physical knobs, 16-ladder LED displays, a high-visibility Selected Channel LCD screen, and a horizontal pan display. Forget scrolling through menus or memorizing soft keys just to tweak your compressor settings. Fat Channel puts it all at your fingertips. And with Store and Recall for Fat Channel settings, you can pull up your favorite kick drum compressor in a flash -- and even copy and paste settings to other channels.
Store and Recall for On-Board Processing This little board packs a lot of effects processing power, in the form of two programmable 32-bit floating point stereo DSP effects engines. Pull up any of the 50 presets, or build your own reverb, delay, and time-based effects. There's even a 31-band stereo graphic equalizer strapped across your main outs -- indispensable for "ringing out the room" before your next show. When you've dialed in the perfect reverb or room EQ, press a button to save it individually, or make it part of a "Scene" that stores and recalls every setting on the console. Does the band always need louder monitor mixes on this-that-or-the-other tune? Just save a Scene for each song in your setlist, and automate each channel's level to the four aux sends that feed your monitors. And if you happen to be a one-man-band performer and sound mixer, don't forget about the 16.0.2's handy MIDI I/O: you can use a MIDI foot pedal from on stage to switch Scenes just as easily as you stomp a guitar pedal.
iPad Wireless Remote Control Even with all your settings stored in the console, sometimes you need to make fixes to your live mixes. That's why the PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 ships with Virtual StudioLive (VSL) software. First, plug in your computer to the 16.0.2 via FireWire and open VSL. Then tap the StudioLive Remote app on your iPad, available free from the App Store. StudioLive Remote gives you real-time wireless remote control over VSL, which in turn offers real-time control over your StudioLive mixer. Now you can run around the venue and stage as you draw EQ curves with your finger.
Capture The Moment with FireWire Just like the name "StudioLive" suggests, the 16.0.2 is more than a user-friendly live console -- it's a fantastic front end for your recording setup. Connect the FireWire cable to send 16 channels of 24-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio in and out of your computer, pre- or post-Fat Channel processing. Want to mix an existing multitrack session on real faders? Just send 16 channels out of your DAW to the 16.0.2, add Fat Channel to taste, save a Scene to recall your console, and mix back to a stereo track on your DAW. The 16.0.2 works as FireWire audio interface for Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, and more, and it even comes bundled with Capture, PreSonus' own dedicated recording software. If your band has been looking for an easy way to multitrack-record your live shows, it doesn't get much easier than plugging in one FireWire cable, launching Capture, arming 16 tracks and hitting the big red button. And FireWire connectivity is also the perfect way to add multitrack backing tracks to your live show. Hit the Multimode buttons on each channel to toggle mute, solo, or listen to FireWire return.
PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 16-Channel Digital Mixer Features - 16 channel inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo) with 60mm faders
- 12 class-A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (13, counting the talkback)
- 4 aux buses with pre/post-fader sends; two internal effects buses
- Two stereo 32-bit floating-point digital effects processors
- 50 practical, usable presets for on-board reverb, delay, and time-based effects
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses: 3-band parametric EQ, gate, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording and playback interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O
- Ultra-compact footprint
- Bundled Capture(tm) recording software, Studio One Artist(tm) production software, and Virtual StudioLive to remote-control your mixer from a computer and iPad.
With all these features crammed into an incredible 16 x 16-inch footprint, the PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 16-channel digital mixer/audio interface combines uncompromising sound quality with unbeatable portability. Clearly, PreSonus built this board for the gigging musician that doubles as a home studio engineer (you know who you are). You simply won't find a better-sounding, more portable digital console at this price point.
Note: Rack ears are available separately, not included with the mixer.
Virtual StudioLive (Mac/Win) and StudioLive Remote (iPad) PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software for Mac and Windows provides bidirectional control of the StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer. See and control the most-used mixer parameters onscreen, including channel, subgroup, aux send, and main levels, as well as Fat Channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings.
Control the mixer with a mouse or watch VSL update when you adjust the hardware. Drag Fat Channel presets onto all 16 channels in seconds. Mute or solo every channel with a sweep of the mouse. Apply a new Scene to the whole mixer just by dragging it on VSL from a list you see at all times. Collect and trade Scenes with other StudioLive users. This is huge!
To top it off, you can control VSL - and therefore, your StudioLive mixer - from an Apple iPad. With PreSonus StudioLive Remote for iPad (free from the Apple App Store), you can walk around the venue and tweak the mix, in real time, from any location, fixing monitor mixes from the stage and eliminating sonic problems on the spot.
Virtual StudioLive Features:
- Easy drag-and-drop workflow
- Drag presets directly to channels
- Drag parts of presets directly to components in the Fat Channel
- Adjust the Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ plus the graphic EQ and effects
- Quickly drop entire Scenes to the mixer to instantly load all channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings
- Load effects quickly by simply dragging presets into the GUI
- Use the mouse to quickly assign channels to multiple buses, mute, solo, etc.
- Store and organize presets on your computer, then transfer them to your mixer for that night's gig
- Create presets on the road, store them to the mixer, then drag them to your preset pool the next time you're connected to the computer
- Reorder presets in mixer memory and in the software to best fit your workflow for each gig
- Share presets with friends; drag presets out of the browser and email, IM, or disk-swap presets with other StudioLive owners
- See all of the most-used parameters on the mixer at once
- See the state of all Fat Channel settings at once
- See all aux mixes at once
- See the current effects and other parameter settings
- View and graphically edit all parametric EQ and compression curves
- View and graphically edit all graphic equalizer settings
- Do time-stamped backups of the entire mixer
- Remote control the mixer from an iPad using StudioLive Remote software.
Q-Mix Wireless Aux-Mix Control Software for iPhone(r) and iPod touch(r) With QMix, you can enjoy wireless remote control of any PreSonus StudioLive mixer's aux sends from up to ten Apple iPhones or iPod touches! Let performers create their monitor mixes from individual iPhones. With the Wheel of Me, you can select multiple "Me" channels and control their levels simultaneously. Requires a Mac or PC running PreSonus Virtual StudioLive.
- Runs on an Apple iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 or higher
- Provides wireless control over aux mixes in Virtual StudioLive and hence, over aux mixes in any StudioLive-series digital mixer
- Portrait view shows Wheel of Me, where you can select multiple "Me" channels and control their levels simultaneously
- Landscape view provides control of all aux-send levels and panning (for linked auxes)
- Aux mixes can be named (up to 10 characters)
- Control the auxes on any StudioLive mixer on the wireless network from one iPhone or iPod touch
- Multiple iPhones and iPod touches can control the same StudioLive
- Set permissions in VSL so each iPhone and iPod touch can control only one specific aux mix
- Free from the Apple App Store
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.