The PreSonus StudioLive 32 digital mixing console/recorder represents the third generation of the acclaimed StudioLive series, and it's just as capable in the studio as it is for live sound. The revamped signal processing workflow provides vintage-style EQ and compression for every channel. You've got 32 PreSonus XMAX recallable preamps onboard, 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders, and a built-in SD card slot for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks. Artists have full control over their own monitor mixes via the free QMix app, and the included UC Surface 2 touch-control software, Capture recording software, and Studio One Professional DAW software equip you for recording, mixing and mastering. For live sound and studio recording, the PreSonus StudioLive 32 stands out in its class.PreSonus StudioLive 32 Digital Mixing Console/Recorder
- Three options for multitrack recording
- Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
- Flex Mixes offer a ton of freedom for any mixing application
- Wireless Remote Control provides convenient monitoring options, live and in the studio
- Advanced processing for EQ, compression and effects
- Includes a full version of Studio One Professional DAW software
The PreSonus StudioLive 32 gives you three efficient options for multitrack recording. A built-in SD card recorder allows you to record all inputs simultaneously, and you can also play back from the SD card to do virtual soundchecks without a computer. You can also connect to a computer via USB for 34 channels of recording and playback. And the StudioLive 32 supports AVB over Ethernet too, allowing for 55 channels of recording and playback.Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
Simply put, the 32 Class A XMAX preamps onboard the StudioLive 32 sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn't expect from a live console. And mic preamp settings are fully recallable, which is a huge time saver when you mix or record the same band or show on a regular basis.Flex Mixes offer a ton of freedom for any mixing application
At AudioBuy we know it can be frustrating trying to use the same mixer for many different tasks. That's why we're excited about the 16 Flex Mixes offered on the PreSonus StudioLive 32. Flex Mixes can be set up as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes, depending on what your show demands. Need a ton of different monitor mixes for a large group of musicians? No problem, you can create up to 16 aux sends if you need to. Same with Subgroups and Matrix mixes - perfect for theater productions and multi-zone venues, respectively. Basically, the StudioLive 32's Flex Mixes allow you to adapt your mixer to the mixing task at hand, instead of adapting your workflow to the limitations of your mixer.Wireless Remote Control provides convenient monitoring options, live and in the studio
The PreSonus StudioLive 32's native wireless LAN lets you connect with Apple iOS devices for incredible remote-control convenience, without needing to cart around your computer or other networking gear. In addition to being able to walk the venue and tweak your mix from the palm of your hand, this gives musicians remote access to the StudioLive 32's QMix function. That means each performer can potentially tweak his or her own monitor mix onstage, without requiring a separate personal monitoring system.Advanced processing for EQ, compression and effects
The StudioLive series of consoles has always been known for outstanding effects and processing capabilities, and the StudioLive 32 takes it even further. Four internal effects buses allow you to combine reverbs, delays and other effects for processing monitor mixes, groups, or individual channels. You can use effects as inserts on up to four channels too, and on top of that, Fat Channel processing offers vintage EQ and compressor models on every channel.Includes a full version of Studio One Professional DAW software
PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional raises the bar. Sporting an elegant single-window workspace with robust drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support, version 3 of this powerhouse DAW gives you more smart features aimed at making you a total creative beast. These include an on-the-fly Arranger Track with Scratch Pads that let you freely experiment with musical or sonic ideas; an upgraded browser that lets you find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more; and the new Mai Tai analog modeling polysynth with character morph, mod matrix, and zero-feedback filters.PreSonus StudioLive 32 Digital Mixing Console/Recorder Features
- 32-channel digital mixing console with built-in SD card recorder
- Record and play back up to 34 channels via USB, or up to 55 channels via AVB Ethernet
- Built-in SD card support for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks
- Fully-recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders allow you to mix with precision
- 24 DCA groups help you manage complex productions with high channel counts
- Four internal effects buses
- Support for insert effects on up to four channels
- Fat Channel processing provides vintage EQ and compression options for each channel
- Better visual feedback than ever, with full-color touchscreen and channel scribble strips
- Advanced scene management helps you manage complex mixing tasks more efficiently
- 16 Flex Mixes can be used as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes
- Bluetooth wireless streaming makes it easy to play music from a smartphone or tablet
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Professional DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)
|Digital Studio/Live mixer|
|32 (16 x XLR, 16 x XLR-1/4" combo)|
|16 x XLR-1/4" combo (shared with mic inputs)|
|2 x stereo RCA (tape in), 4 x 1/4" (2 x stereo aux in)|
|1 x XLR (AES/EBU)|
|2 x XLR (main out), 1 x XLR (mono sum), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out)|
|12 x XLR|
|4 x 1/4" (mix outputs), 4 x 1/4" (sub outputs), 2 x stereo RCA (tape out)|
|16 FlexMixes (aux, subgroup, matrix)|
|4 dedicated subgroups|
|Ethernet (control port, AVB port)|
|1 x Type B|
|33 touch sensitive, motorized faders|
|Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ's|
|Yes, 4 internal effects buses (reverb, delay, modern and vintage modeling)|
|SD Card storage, 34x34 USB interface, 55x55 AVB Ethernet interface|
|UC Surface 2 touch-control, Capture live and Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac/Win; QMix-UC control (iOS/Android)|
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.