PreSonus built their reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and they put all of that experience into designing StudioLive Series III S.
In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with their first studio product. Building on this legacy, they created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of their lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One, and when loading a StudioLive mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can be recalled along with the other settings.
The back panels of StudioLive Series III S consoles sport all of the connections you need for live sound and studio production. With flexible connectivity, superior audio quality, the ability to customize for your work flow, and powerful processing, mixing, and routing capabilities, you’ll create your mixes in whatever manner works best for you.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on the StudioLive Series III digital mixer or on your Mac or Windows computer. Record to USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio One console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more to launch your live mix right where you left it. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast and simple.
Every Fat Channel plug-in has been created using State Space Models of the individual components of the original hardware so they sound and behave just like the analog units. The ten included vintage EQ and classic compressor Fat Channel plug-in models can be used onboard the mixer, available on every input channel and output bus, as well as within Studio One.
And when you’re ready for more options, PreSonus offers four Fat Channel plug-in collections with 15 additional models from which to choose, giving you a host of new signal processing options. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus. Now you can enjoy extensive, studio-style processing whether recording in the studio or running shows on the road.
With 128 (64x64) channels of recording over USB, the StudioLive Series III S is not just the best digital mixer for live sound recording; it’s the best for the studio as well. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. While compatible with any DAW, Studio One and StudioLive are the perfect pair to elevate your recording environment. Remotely control your StudioLive’s recallable XMAX mic preamps and Fat Channel processing from Studio One Artist. Press the DAW button and use the touch-sensitive motorized faders to control your Studio One mix as well as MCU and HUI DAW control modes for third party DAWs. Seamless integration and thoughtful bidirectional control with Studio One make StudioLive the best mixing consoles for the modern recording studio.
StudioLive Series III S digital mixers incorporate the concept of an analog patch bay and digitize it. This lets you patch any analog input or digital return (AVB, USB, or SD Card) to any channel to customize your mix configuration. This flexible feature also allows you to freely route audio to your AVB network and record any of the inputs and FlexMixes on the 64 USB sends.
- Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone, and Android
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong