With the 64-channel StudioLive 64S and a full suite of integrated software, PreSonus delivers the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording -- and the best value. Powered by the PreSonus quad-core FLEX DSP Engine, no other mixer can match its 128-channel (64x64) USB recording, 76 mixing channels, 43 buses, and an astounding 526 processors.
Features such as password-protected user profiles for restricting feature access and mixer scenes organized by project, make the StudioLive 64S ideal for installed sound. Thanks to built-in AVB networking, the StudioLive 64S integrates with stage boxes, personal monitor mixers, switches, and more. Managing 76 total inputs is easy with 32 FlexMixes and 24 DCA groups. The Fat Channel processing section offers expandable plug-ins with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus.
- The most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, live sound, and recording with quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface--the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone and Android
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.