Captures 96kHz Multitrack Audio as You Mix
A great performance is one you'll want to preserve. Fortunately, the StudioLive AR16 USB from PreSonus makes it easy to capture multitrack audio in stunning 24-bit/96kHz as you mix. You can send all channels to dedicated tracks in Studio One (included) for later mixdown. Or for something that's ready to stream instantly to your fans, you can grab a stereo mix of the show via the onboard HCSD card recorder. Class A preamps and all-analog channel EQs capture clean vocals, guitars, and drums. And the AR16 USB's 16 flawless digital stereo reverbs, delays, and chorus let you add space and texture to instruments. You can even stream music wirelessly over easy-pairing Bluetooth 4.1 to keep guests entertained before the show begins.
PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB Digital/Analog Mixer
- A powerful mixer-recorder for live sets and podcasting
- Clean Class A mic preamps and analog 3-band EQs preserve your tone
- Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1/aux channel gets guests up on the dance floor
A powerful mixer-recorder for live sets and podcasting
We all know performers who freeze when the record light goes on. So it just makes sense to capture a band or group in their natural element, whether that's onstage feeding off the crowd or sitting around a table casually strumming a guitar. The PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB makes it easy to record full sets and podcasts while you're mixing. You can capture the whole show live in stereo to an SD card, or send all tracks to the included Studio One DAW software for later tweaking.
Clean Class A mic preamps and analog 3-band EQs preserve your tone
AudioBuy knows the heart of any good mixer is its signal fidelity. That's why we're pleased to see the StudioLive AR8 USB packed with quality audio circuitry: low-noise Class A preamps, analog semi-parametric channel EQs, and musical low-cut filters. Smooth 60mm faders let you ride vocal levels between choruses or tame guitar signals after the lead player turns up. Dedicated Monitor, Main, Headphone, and Control Room controls ensure your room and talent can hear everything comfortably.
Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1/aux channel gets guests up on the dance floor
Running out of tracks for your music player is a bummer. So is calling everyone in your contacts list at 10PM to see if anyone has a spare 1/8"-to-1/4" adapter plug. But these are problems of the past with the StudioLive AR16 USB. Powerful, easy-pairing Bluetooth 4.1 connects to any compatible mobile device in seconds to ensure your dance floor never goes quiet. Older iPods and music devices with standard headphones can be used, too, thanks to a dedicated 3.5mm Stereo aux jack.
PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB Digital/Analog Mixer Features
- Records multitrack audio as you mix - great for live sets, rehearsals, and podcasting
- Makes a capable front end for your home studio
- Sends all main tracks to Studio One Artist 3 DAW software (included)
- Onboard 32GB HCSD card reader records full shows in stereo for instant access
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels with +48-volt phantom, pan, mute, and PFL solo
- 12 Class A mic preamps capture clean vocals, guitars, and drums
- 12 analog 3-band EQs, semi-parametric and fixed, to sculpt your mixes
- Musical low-cut filters prevent mix mud buildup
- 16 digital reverbs, delays, and chorus add space and texture to sources
- Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1 channel streams audio from your phone - also has Stereo and phono inputs for other music players
- Smooth 60mm level faders for quick adjustments to fine vocal riding
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends
- Stereo XLR outs for loudspeakers, plus outputs for studio monitors, stage monitors, and headphones
- Supports USB 2.0
A powerful live mixer-recorder and DAW front end: the PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB!
- Type Analog/Digital Hybrid
- Channels 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps 12 x XLR
- Phantom Power Channels 1-8
- Inputs - Line 2 x 1/4" (line/instrument), 6 x 1/4" (line), 8 x 1/4" (stereo paired)
- Inputs - Other 2 x RCA (stereo pair), 1 x 1/8" (stereo)
- Outputs - Main 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Other 2 x 1/4" (control room)
- Channel Inserts Channels 1-2, 1 x 1/4"
- Aux Sends 1 x 1/4" (FX send), 2 x 1/4" (monitor send)
- Data I/O SD Card slot, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 1 x Type B
- Bluetooth Yes
- Computer Connectivity USB
- Headphones 1 x 1/4"
- Faders 17 x 60mm
- EQ Bands 3-band EQ, Sweepable Mids (channels 1-8)
- Effects Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Transport Controls Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number SLMAR16
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong